So like you pretty much like all the bands I like, like you know who Twisted method is lol I love early soulfly I could also make a list but it would be long lol I can do death metal vocals though lol
So like you pretty much like all the bands I like, like you know who Twisted method is lol I love early soulfly I could also make a list but it would be long lol I can do death metal vocals though lol
I could teach you how to do it & I like them & love Infected Rain when I first started transitioned I really wanted to look like Lena Scissorhands. Aw, thanks your the first guy to find it cool lol & I'm jealous I wish I could of seen Soulfly at 14, I did get to see Black Sabbath when I was 21 I got wasted and almost got into trouble.
When Ivy starts going on about science it confuses me. I bet when you two talk about dinosaurs I'd be wanting another meteor to take me out like a dinosaur.
I could teach you how to do it & I like them & love Infected Rain when I first started transitioned I really wanted to look like Lena Scissorhands. Aw, thanks your the first guy to find it cool lol & I'm jealous I wish I could of seen Soulfly at 14, I did get to see Black Sabbath when I was 21 I got wasted and almost got into trouble.
When Ivy starts going on about science it confuses me. I bet when you two talk about dinosaurs I'd be wanting another meteor to take me out like a dinosaur.