C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,761 Nowhere_man said: I usually am Click to expand... Oh poo. Get here you.. Mr. Sulking Patootie.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,762 Nowhere_man said: I usually am Click to expand... Twinning again
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,763 I’m game! Terrible at karaoke but never say no! Just need a few drinks to go with it
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,765 Nowhere_man said: I need something. Click to expand... @pegged
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,766 ConsciousNobody said: Have you tried Adatogenic ones in your food or drinks? I am in love with lion's mane. Click to expand... I have tried them in my food but not my drink & can't stand the texture of them honestly
ConsciousNobody said: Have you tried Adatogenic ones in your food or drinks? I am in love with lion's mane. Click to expand... I have tried them in my food but not my drink & can't stand the texture of them honestly
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,768 Amberrlicious said: Twining again Click to expand... Both of you. No. I am taking you guys out my treat. Eat all you want, sing your sorrows out. No one will judge. Cause they don't speak English there.
Amberrlicious said: Twining again Click to expand... Both of you. No. I am taking you guys out my treat. Eat all you want, sing your sorrows out. No one will judge. Cause they don't speak English there.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,769 Nowhere_man said: Just wish someone else would also come back here =/ Click to expand... Ick?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,771 LeiaSkywalker said: I haven't been paying attention Click to expand... Probably best
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,772 Is It pick on Ciaran hour again? Lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,773 BiDetailedFem4RP said: I’m game! Terrible at karaoke but never say no! Just need a few drinks to go with it Click to expand... @Maddiemoiselle @SerenityScreamsXIII @LeiaSkywalker will join us too. So it's a date guys. Look at me, girl who has been stood up so many times.. is going on a date with 6 hotties.
BiDetailedFem4RP said: I’m game! Terrible at karaoke but never say no! Just need a few drinks to go with it Click to expand... @Maddiemoiselle @SerenityScreamsXIII @LeiaSkywalker will join us too. So it's a date guys. Look at me, girl who has been stood up so many times.. is going on a date with 6 hotties.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,776 Nowhere_man said: 5 hotties. Click to expand... Yeah I’m out. Lol
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,777 ConsciousNobody said: @Maddiemoiselle @SerenityScreamsXIII @LeiaSkywalker will join us too. So it's a date guys. Look at me, girl who has been stood up so many times.. is going on a date with 6 hotties. Click to expand...
ConsciousNobody said: @Maddiemoiselle @SerenityScreamsXIII @LeiaSkywalker will join us too. So it's a date guys. Look at me, girl who has been stood up so many times.. is going on a date with 6 hotties. Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,778 Amberrlicious said: Yeah I’m out. Lol Click to expand... No not you.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2025 #75,780 Nowhere_man said: No not you. Click to expand... I know what you meant.