Cd_Kendra Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,441 itsthicc said: Just droppin by to say yall some hawt individuals that is all Click to expand... yes they are!!!
itsthicc said: Just droppin by to say yall some hawt individuals that is all Click to expand... yes they are!!!
Cd_Kendra Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,442 Harley31 said: View attachment 465653 Sometimes I struggle. Thats a lie.....I struggle a lot lol Click to expand... FuckingRayOfSunshine said: I truiy feel this Click to expand... me three
Harley31 said: View attachment 465653 Sometimes I struggle. Thats a lie.....I struggle a lot lol Click to expand... FuckingRayOfSunshine said: I truiy feel this Click to expand... me three
D Deleted member 1393515 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,443 FuckingRayOfSunshine said: We love you. You're a fabulous human. I'm sadly going to bed, but if you need to vent you're welcome to DM. Goodnight darling Click to expand... Thanks so much, you're the best, you all are.
FuckingRayOfSunshine said: We love you. You're a fabulous human. I'm sadly going to bed, but if you need to vent you're welcome to DM. Goodnight darling Click to expand... Thanks so much, you're the best, you all are.
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,445 Cd_Kendra said: I wish I could help you out Click to expand... I wish I knew why it worked one day & then the next it didn't
Cd_Kendra said: I wish I could help you out Click to expand... I wish I knew why it worked one day & then the next it didn't
D Deleted member 1393515 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,447 Harley31 said: View attachment 465653 Sometimes I struggle. Thats a lie.....I struggle a lot lol Click to expand... You know, just saying that puts you ahead of the vast majority of people. Also makes you pretty strong so good on you.
Harley31 said: View attachment 465653 Sometimes I struggle. Thats a lie.....I struggle a lot lol Click to expand... You know, just saying that puts you ahead of the vast majority of people. Also makes you pretty strong so good on you.
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,448 MostlyMature said: You know, just saying that puts you ahead of the vast majority of people. Also makes you pretty strong so good on you. Click to expand...
MostlyMature said: You know, just saying that puts you ahead of the vast majority of people. Also makes you pretty strong so good on you. Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,449 Cd_Kendra said: gremlins aka windows updates lol Click to expand... I didn't change a thing to my laptop so idk
Cd_Kendra said: gremlins aka windows updates lol Click to expand... I didn't change a thing to my laptop so idk
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,450 Tried recording some tasty riffs today
D Deleted member 1453377 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,451 I could share but I'm not happy with the audio quality
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,452 MostlyMature said: Thanks so much, you're the best, you all are. Click to expand... I'm just so glad to have met you
MostlyMature said: Thanks so much, you're the best, you all are. Click to expand... I'm just so glad to have met you
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,453 Harley31 said: View attachment 465688 Click to expand... I love this. Lol Strip blackjack anyone?
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,454 MostlyMature said: You know, just saying that puts you ahead of the vast majority of people. Also makes you pretty strong so good on you. Click to expand... I agree with you. Being willing to say who you are and where you're at mentally is so important. Doesn't have to be public but we need to talk openly to someone. @Harley31 is fucking fabulous and so are you darling
MostlyMature said: You know, just saying that puts you ahead of the vast majority of people. Also makes you pretty strong so good on you. Click to expand... I agree with you. Being willing to say who you are and where you're at mentally is so important. Doesn't have to be public but we need to talk openly to someone. @Harley31 is fucking fabulous and so are you darling
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,455 SerenityScreamsXIII said: I could share but I'm not happy with the audio quality Click to expand... You'll fix it
SerenityScreamsXIII said: I could share but I'm not happy with the audio quality Click to expand... You'll fix it
Harley31 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,457 FuckingRayOfSunshine said: I love this. Lol Strip blackjack anyone? Click to expand...
Cd_Kendra Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,458 FuckingRayOfSunshine said: I love this. Lol Strip blackjack anyone? Click to expand... Harley31 said: Click to expand... deal me in
FuckingRayOfSunshine said: I love this. Lol Strip blackjack anyone? Click to expand... Harley31 said: Click to expand... deal me in
Cd_Kendra Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,459 @FuckingRayOfSunshine told you i'd drive like a bat outta hell
D Deleted member 1304176 Resident FCN Regular Jun 18, 2025 #1,460 Cd_Kendra said: deal me in Click to expand... Oh you don't have any choice. You're being dealt in lol
Cd_Kendra said: deal me in Click to expand... Oh you don't have any choice. You're being dealt in lol