shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2025 #12,182 Amberrlicious said: Couple of pics around town today. Thought I posted them earlierView attachment 468141View attachment 468142 Click to expand... Love that architecture
Amberrlicious said: Couple of pics around town today. Thought I posted them earlierView attachment 468141View attachment 468142 Click to expand... Love that architecture
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2025 #12,183 Locket44 said: I think that's what we get here, it's a weed known as creeping thistle, it usually gets these strange pink/purple flowers on it. The flowers do attract bees though. Click to expand... Agree. That's a weed. I have seen that grownl by me as well. Maybe not as prominent.. but similar. Last edited: Jun 28, 2025
Locket44 said: I think that's what we get here, it's a weed known as creeping thistle, it usually gets these strange pink/purple flowers on it. The flowers do attract bees though. Click to expand... Agree. That's a weed. I have seen that grownl by me as well. Maybe not as prominent.. but similar.
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2025 #12,185 Some of the thistles near me. Growing up to around 5 feet tall. Attracting lots of bees as wildflowers tend to do.
Some of the thistles near me. Growing up to around 5 feet tall. Attracting lots of bees as wildflowers tend to do.
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jun 28, 2025 #12,186 Spotted a hot air balloon coming in for a landing nearby. (Not zoomed in) View attachment 468249
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular Jun 29, 2025 #12,188 Frenchtog said: View attachment 468273 Click to expand... Not sure what this is but I love the effect
Frenchtog said: View attachment 468273 Click to expand... Not sure what this is but I love the effect
Frenchtog Resident FCN Regular Jun 29, 2025 #12,189 shambles925 said: Not sure what this is but I love the effect Click to expand... A glass ball and moving light sticks . Just messing around
shambles925 said: Not sure what this is but I love the effect Click to expand... A glass ball and moving light sticks . Just messing around
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 2, 2025 #12,196 MelancholyArtist said: Click to expand... Lovely work
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jul 2, 2025 #12,197 SarcasticSadie said: Lovely work Click to expand... thank you. It's what keeps me out of trouble.