J juliolaureles7 New Member Aug 19, 2025 #222,441 Casey86 said: Just be kind and respectful and don't be a creepy person and you'll do fine lol Click to expand... yes hahah, im thinking about updating my pf-pic, just kind shy about it
Casey86 said: Just be kind and respectful and don't be a creepy person and you'll do fine lol Click to expand... yes hahah, im thinking about updating my pf-pic, just kind shy about it
J juliolaureles7 New Member Aug 19, 2025 #222,442 Echo-_- said: Oh I prefer the chat by far lol but if you vibe with people it can be fun anywhere, happy to meet you Click to expand... the chat goes crazy, cant seem to get the hang of it
Echo-_- said: Oh I prefer the chat by far lol but if you vibe with people it can be fun anywhere, happy to meet you Click to expand... the chat goes crazy, cant seem to get the hang of it
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,443 No worries pics aren't mandatory lol I'm more interested in who you are than what you look like and you seem super nice
No worries pics aren't mandatory lol I'm more interested in who you are than what you look like and you seem super nice
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,444 juliolaureles7 said: the chat goes crazy, cant seem to get the hang of it Click to expand... You may defo find this to be more your thing then
juliolaureles7 said: the chat goes crazy, cant seem to get the hang of it Click to expand... You may defo find this to be more your thing then
J juliolaureles7 New Member Aug 19, 2025 #222,445 Echo-_- said: No worries pics aren't mandatory lol I'm more interested in who you are than what you look like and you seem super nice Click to expand... Thanks, so to introduce myself am 28 year old carribean guy exploring things about myself, opening myself too many things in recent months
Echo-_- said: No worries pics aren't mandatory lol I'm more interested in who you are than what you look like and you seem super nice Click to expand... Thanks, so to introduce myself am 28 year old carribean guy exploring things about myself, opening myself too many things in recent months
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,446 juliolaureles7 said: yes hahah, im thinking about updating my pf-pic, just kind shy about it Click to expand... No worries take your time with a pfp
juliolaureles7 said: yes hahah, im thinking about updating my pf-pic, just kind shy about it Click to expand... No worries take your time with a pfp
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,447 You sound awesome Im just me I can't say no to a fluffy face lol have several rescue kitties and Looooove to hang out at the beach
You sound awesome Im just me I can't say no to a fluffy face lol have several rescue kitties and Looooove to hang out at the beach
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,448 Echo-_- said: Oh I prefer the chat by far lol but if you vibe with people it can be fun anywhere, happy to meet you Click to expand... Chat is definitely fast paced compared to forums lol
Echo-_- said: Oh I prefer the chat by far lol but if you vibe with people it can be fun anywhere, happy to meet you Click to expand... Chat is definitely fast paced compared to forums lol
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,449 Casey86 said: Chat is definitely fast paced compared to forums lol Click to expand... There's no unnecessary clicking involved in order to read the convo so it feels way smoother to me
Casey86 said: Chat is definitely fast paced compared to forums lol Click to expand... There's no unnecessary clicking involved in order to read the convo so it feels way smoother to me
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,450 Chat can be interesting. Goes fast, random dm’s and a lot of weird kinks. Totally random. The threads and this one? Very random in a good way. Hi Casey and all! Just about bedtime.
Chat can be interesting. Goes fast, random dm’s and a lot of weird kinks. Totally random. The threads and this one? Very random in a good way. Hi Casey and all! Just about bedtime.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,452 Echo-_- said: There's no unnecessary clicking involved in order to read the convo so it feels way smoother to me Click to expand... Fair enough lol, to each their own
Echo-_- said: There's no unnecessary clicking involved in order to read the convo so it feels way smoother to me Click to expand... Fair enough lol, to each their own
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,453 SweetDeesire said: Chat can be interesting. Goes fast, random dm’s and a lot of weird kinks. Totally random. The threads and this one? Very random in a good way. Hi Casey and all! Just about bedtime. Click to expand... Hey Dee hope all is well
SweetDeesire said: Chat can be interesting. Goes fast, random dm’s and a lot of weird kinks. Totally random. The threads and this one? Very random in a good way. Hi Casey and all! Just about bedtime. Click to expand... Hey Dee hope all is well
J juliolaureles7 New Member Aug 19, 2025 #222,454 Casey86 said: Chat is definitely fast paced compared to forums lol Click to expand... Echo-_- said: Oh I prefer the chat by far lol but if you vibe with people it can be fun anywhere, happy to meet you Click to expand... Year we need some beginner tips from Echo ahhaha
Casey86 said: Chat is definitely fast paced compared to forums lol Click to expand... Echo-_- said: Oh I prefer the chat by far lol but if you vibe with people it can be fun anywhere, happy to meet you Click to expand... Year we need some beginner tips from Echo ahhaha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,455 juliolaureles7 said: Year we need some beginner tips from Echo ahhaha Click to expand... I've been around here for some time lol. I just prefer the forums over chat
juliolaureles7 said: Year we need some beginner tips from Echo ahhaha Click to expand... I've been around here for some time lol. I just prefer the forums over chat
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,456 juliolaureles7 said: Year we need some beginner tips from Echo ahhaha Click to expand... There's a couple rooms in chat that are just filled with the kindest, sweetest, most fun people you could ever meet.. it can be so fun
juliolaureles7 said: Year we need some beginner tips from Echo ahhaha Click to expand... There's a couple rooms in chat that are just filled with the kindest, sweetest, most fun people you could ever meet.. it can be so fun
J juliolaureles7 New Member Aug 19, 2025 #222,457 Echo-_- said: You sound awesome Im just me I can't say no to a fluffy face lol have several rescue kitties and Looooove to hang out at the beach Click to expand... We are both lucky to have a beach nearby, seems im latino i have a natural brown skin, I love to walk by the peir, any hobbies?
Echo-_- said: You sound awesome Im just me I can't say no to a fluffy face lol have several rescue kitties and Looooove to hang out at the beach Click to expand... We are both lucky to have a beach nearby, seems im latino i have a natural brown skin, I love to walk by the peir, any hobbies?
J juliolaureles7 New Member Aug 19, 2025 #222,458 Echo-_- said: There's a couple rooms in chat that are just filled with the kindest, sweetest, most fun people you could ever meet.. it can be so fun Click to expand... will you reveal those room, or then it will get to crowded?
Echo-_- said: There's a couple rooms in chat that are just filled with the kindest, sweetest, most fun people you could ever meet.. it can be so fun Click to expand... will you reveal those room, or then it will get to crowded?
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,459 This place is my hobby lolol with the amount of time I spend here, but like I do go swimming a lot and take my puppy through the forest trails here
This place is my hobby lolol with the amount of time I spend here, but like I do go swimming a lot and take my puppy through the forest trails here
Echo-_-TheDolphin Not the police FCN Regular Aug 19, 2025 #222,460 juliolaureles7 said: will you reveal those room, or then it will get to crowded? Click to expand... This place is waaaay too public for me to reveal that sort of thing here, but I'm sure if you poke around through the rooms you'll find some with people you vibe with
juliolaureles7 said: will you reveal those room, or then it will get to crowded? Click to expand... This place is waaaay too public for me to reveal that sort of thing here, but I'm sure if you poke around through the rooms you'll find some with people you vibe with