That sounds good. How hot are hot cheetos. I can't handle spiceWell those were good haha still hungry so some hot Cheetos with some sour cream and onion dip lol
Ah yes the super effective Japanese blur
What's manga?Like the little black bar they use in naughty manga superimposed over giant genitals
What I say what could that be???
Hahaha ummm depends on what you can handle.. they can be spicy but I wouldn't say hot. Not hot like a jalapeño.That sounds good. How hot are hot cheetos. I can't handle spice
That I can handle. ProbablyHahaha ummm depends on what you can handle.. they can be spicy but I wouldn't say hot. Not hot like a jalapeño.
Japanese comics/graphic novels?What's manga?
OhJapanese comics/graphic novels?
Define almostI’ve almost started packing!
Yeah it's a good spicy flavor but again just depends on the person really.That I can handle. Probably
Hmm I couldn’t tell if that was a serious question or not so answered it straight, but now I think I’ve been bamboozled lol
You aren't that innocent.What's manga?
Here's my pretty pussy hahahaMy cat Willow is so photogenic
![]()