Clip clap what’s cracking chaps
Silly frenchmen
Hoot hoot!Clip clap what’s cracking chaps
That’s a pokemonHoot hoot!
I totes knew thatThat’s a pokemon
*clings to your leg*Woo hoo
I totes knew that![]()
Looks horny
SupLooks horny
Sup?*clings to your leg*![]()
My loveeeeeeHi all
Yesss preach it bb! Love you mucho!Gotta go to work, but I need to address something really quick. YBR, check my grammar please and thank you. I'm a bit rushed
NONE OF YOU ARE REPLACEABLE! NOT ONE!
I know how the brain tricks us into feeling that way, and even how people can use our own insecurities to manipulate us into feeling that way. But goddammit, all of you are so very special and ACE and irreplaceable bc you are family to me, to us. So, respectfully, shut that "replaceable" jibber jabber up or I swear to god I will burn this place to the ground so fast
Respectfully
Don’t know what prompted this but HELL YESGotta go to work, but I need to address something really quick. YBR, check my grammar please and thank you. I'm a bit rushed
NONE OF YOU ARE REPLACEABLE! NOT ONE!
I know how the brain tricks us into feeling that way, and even how people can use our own insecurities to manipulate us into feeling that way. But goddammit, all of you are so very special and ACE and irreplaceable bc you are family to me, to us. So, respectfully, shut that "replaceable" jibber jabber up or I swear to god I will burn this place to the ground so fast
Respectfully
HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHi all
Dey only has one foot