BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,602 Someone looking over ai logs is going to be very confused
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,603 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to go sleep work beckons. Good night all! Click to expand... Night Hope
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,607 BunnyBeeHope said: No one is happier after that Click to expand... Literally the opposite is true. I know from experience
BunnyBeeHope said: No one is happier after that Click to expand... Literally the opposite is true. I know from experience
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,608 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to go sleep work beckons. Good night all! Click to expand... Good night Hope
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to go sleep work beckons. Good night all! Click to expand... Good night Hope
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,609 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... This picture is obviously AI. Fake. Never happened
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,610 youngbustyredhead said: This picture is obviously AI. Fake. Never happened Click to expand... It definitely happened...its on the internet so you know it's true
youngbustyredhead said: This picture is obviously AI. Fake. Never happened Click to expand... It definitely happened...its on the internet so you know it's true
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,611 Casey86 said: It definitely happened...its on the internet so you know it's true Click to expand... She came out of nowhere and punted him in the shin.
Casey86 said: It definitely happened...its on the internet so you know it's true Click to expand... She came out of nowhere and punted him in the shin.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,612 Actually I’m using my foot to push him aside so he doesn’t get hit by darts
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,614 Actually I’m just winding up to do a leaping 180 kick to knock the dart out of your hand
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,615 Harthacnut said: She came out of nowhere and punted him in the shin. Click to expand... Mean little penguin
Harthacnut said: She came out of nowhere and punted him in the shin. Click to expand... Mean little penguin
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,617 so close to end of the work week, see the light!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,618 Casey86 said: Mean little penguin Click to expand... ET TU CASEY????
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,619 SweetDeesire said: so close to end of the work week, see the light! Click to expand... Two days from now I’ll be back at school woooo!
SweetDeesire said: so close to end of the work week, see the light! Click to expand... Two days from now I’ll be back at school woooo!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Aug 22, 2025 #226,620 youngbustyredhead said: Actually I’m just winding up to do a leaping 180 kick to knock the dart out of your hand Click to expand... Oh yeah... like you did to pingu earlier?
youngbustyredhead said: Actually I’m just winding up to do a leaping 180 kick to knock the dart out of your hand Click to expand... Oh yeah... like you did to pingu earlier?