Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,262 Thank you for your post before Hope, that’s was really sweet of you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,265 Oh wow I never thought I'd see anyone bring up Bjork here
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,266 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh wow I never thought I'd see anyone bring up Bjork here Click to expand... Surprising isn’t it
BunnyBeeHope said: Oh wow I never thought I'd see anyone bring up Bjork here Click to expand... Surprising isn’t it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,268 BunnyBeeHope said: This is cute Click to expand... Basically what I keep saying
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,269 I need to empty the bathroom but I'm being lazy
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,271 Do it for like 5 minutes at a time. 5 mins work, 5 mins break
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,272 Just jewellery ,skin care, sprays, shampoos etc There's built-in shelving but it'll all be getting ripped out tomorrow
Just jewellery ,skin care, sprays, shampoos etc There's built-in shelving but it'll all be getting ripped out tomorrow
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,273 It's hammer time.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,274 Stanthropical said: Plant based diets are for giraffes. Click to expand... I am quite tall. Thanks Stany.
Stanthropical said: Plant based diets are for giraffes. Click to expand... I am quite tall. Thanks Stany.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,276 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... All Fucking Ways
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,277 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... As are hugs. Heaping bunch of assurance you aren't alone, someone somewhere is thinking of you.. especially when faraway. Your existence matters, as does your well-being. Last edited: Aug 24, 2025
BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... As are hugs. Heaping bunch of assurance you aren't alone, someone somewhere is thinking of you.. especially when faraway. Your existence matters, as does your well-being.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Aug 24, 2025 #228,278 At my cousin's. Taking a breather, chugging water. How are we keeping? Ambz, Fro, Hope, Tass? Anyone else lurking about?
At my cousin's. Taking a breather, chugging water. How are we keeping? Ambz, Fro, Hope, Tass? Anyone else lurking about?