SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,482 Lil_wonders said: Yeh don’t want to risk getting arrested. Click to expand... For Flagrant Samba-ing
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,483 SarcasticSadie said: Who was lead? Click to expand... I can't remember her name. One moment please while I access my super secret database
SarcasticSadie said: Who was lead? Click to expand... I can't remember her name. One moment please while I access my super secret database
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,484 Margaret Qualley My super secret database says she was a ballerina
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,485 SarcasticSadie said: For Flagrant Samba-ing Click to expand... The worst crime!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,486 Bailey94 said: I can't remember her name. One moment please while I access my super secret database Click to expand... So good you don’t know her name, left quite the impression hehe But I’m one to talk, do it all the time
Bailey94 said: I can't remember her name. One moment please while I access my super secret database Click to expand... So good you don’t know her name, left quite the impression hehe But I’m one to talk, do it all the time
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,487 Morning Just having a nice glass of oat milk
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,488 Bailey94 said: Margaret Qualley My super secret database says she was a ballerina Click to expand... Ahhhh she’s goood Daughter of Andi eMcDowell I think
Bailey94 said: Margaret Qualley My super secret database says she was a ballerina Click to expand... Ahhhh she’s goood Daughter of Andi eMcDowell I think
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,489 Amberrlicious said: Morning Just having a nice glass of oat milk Click to expand... Ohhhhhh Stan be berating you for this, bad for u ya know lol
Amberrlicious said: Morning Just having a nice glass of oat milk Click to expand... Ohhhhhh Stan be berating you for this, bad for u ya know lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,492 SarcasticSadie said: Ahhhh she’s goood Daughter of Andi eMcDowell I think Click to expand... You're smarter than my database
SarcasticSadie said: Ahhhh she’s goood Daughter of Andi eMcDowell I think Click to expand... You're smarter than my database
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,493 I didn’t read the detail but I saw the discussion And then skipped till this morning
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,495 Amberrlicious said: Morning Sadie, wonders Click to expand... Oh yes Hi also BH Monday also I like this BH business , though should have asked if u have day off first
Amberrlicious said: Morning Sadie, wonders Click to expand... Oh yes Hi also BH Monday also I like this BH business , though should have asked if u have day off first
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,496 SarcasticSadie said: Oh yes Hi also BH Monday also I like this BH business , though should have asked if u have day off first Click to expand... I do. I don’t always but this one I do
SarcasticSadie said: Oh yes Hi also BH Monday also I like this BH business , though should have asked if u have day off first Click to expand... I do. I don’t always but this one I do
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,499 Though am guessing not this one as Summer and is Winter in Aus, duhhh me
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #228,500 No we don’t. Have plenty of other public holidays though.