Huh?Did you see Heidi gave out to hairy butt bum plug man
No. Where?Did you see Heidi gave out to hairy butt bum plug man
In one of the count down and show a pic threads, he was just spamming pictures of his junk everywhereNo. Where?
Ohhh that’s a tough one, would require deep thoughts.Dee quickly. Whos your favourite band?
I envy youI have avoided looking for hairy butt plug man
I don’t think I’ve looked in those for about a yearIn one of the count down and show a pic threads, he was just spamming pictures of his junk everywhere
Yeah they aren't pretty lolI don’t think I’ve looked in those for about a year
I believe venting is allowed hereI was just going to vent about something but decided against it
Should definitely vent.I was just going to vent about something but decided against it
I was just going to vent about something but decided against it
Ohhh that’s a tough one, would require deep thoughts.
Let’s go with no doubt for now. I know there are others I like more but what comes to mind. Love me some Gwen.
Hopefully it won't be as bad as you thinkCya later. Today is going to be absolutely busy. I can feel it.