Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,181 youngbustyredhead said: Also this from earlier made me laugh in a dry, exasperated way: T: “We’ll agree to disagree” S: *two full walls of text continuing to expound his argument* Click to expand... I’m glad I skipped
youngbustyredhead said: Also this from earlier made me laugh in a dry, exasperated way: T: “We’ll agree to disagree” S: *two full walls of text continuing to expound his argument* Click to expand... I’m glad I skipped
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,182 I think about half of today's pages are oat milk or ai related
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,183 Amberrlicious said: I’m glad I skipped Click to expand... Oh trust me, I did not read his walls of text
Amberrlicious said: I’m glad I skipped Click to expand... Oh trust me, I did not read his walls of text
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,185 BunnyBeeHope said: I think about half of today's pages are oat milk or ai related Click to expand... And cute pictures
BunnyBeeHope said: I think about half of today's pages are oat milk or ai related Click to expand... And cute pictures
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,187 Tash26 said: You are welcome guys Click to expand... You’re our hero in the war against AI
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,188 Tash26 said: You are welcome guys Click to expand... You are actually the hero of the day
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,189 highimstorm said: Ugh some flowers shouldn't exist hahaha Click to expand... Hahaha
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,191 Amberrlicious said: You’re our hero in the war against AI Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: You are actually the hero of the day Click to expand... Now we are merging into one person
Amberrlicious said: You’re our hero in the war against AI Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: You are actually the hero of the day Click to expand... Now we are merging into one person
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,192 youngbustyredhead said: Now we are merging into one person Click to expand... Sup
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,193 youngbustyredhead said: Now we are merging into one person Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,195 Amberrlicious said: You’re our hero in the war against AI Click to expand... Plus the guy who said its his job programming ai saying not to trust it
Amberrlicious said: You’re our hero in the war against AI Click to expand... Plus the guy who said its his job programming ai saying not to trust it
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,196 Brace yourself Soph lol (jk she’s all yours )
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,198 youngbustyredhead said: Brace yourself Soph lol (jk she’s all yours ) Click to expand... I am
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Aug 25, 2025 #229,200 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... I’ve saved this to use for when you’re not around