Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,261 BunnyBeeHope said: Stan said I'm in charge now so everyone has to do what I say Click to expand... Certain people are going to love that
BunnyBeeHope said: Stan said I'm in charge now so everyone has to do what I say Click to expand... Certain people are going to love that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,262 Tash26 said: That's because you are in there. And diamonds are bright. And something Click to expand... Smooth af
Tash26 said: That's because you are in there. And diamonds are bright. And something Click to expand... Smooth af
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,263 Amberrlicious said: And lots of “the UK is shit” Click to expand... TBF
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,264 Tash26 said: I've never heard so many slurs come out of a carbohydrate before Click to expand... this brings me many sadness's
Tash26 said: I've never heard so many slurs come out of a carbohydrate before Click to expand... this brings me many sadness's
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,267 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Shit Musical chairs? I've never been good
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,268 BunnyBeeHope said: Stan said I'm in charge now so everyone has to do what I say Click to expand... does this mean I still get spankins or nah
BunnyBeeHope said: Stan said I'm in charge now so everyone has to do what I say Click to expand... does this mean I still get spankins or nah
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,269 Maddiemoiselle said: Certain people are going to love that Click to expand... Not me I would hate it so much I can’t even tell you anyway so what should I be doing?
Maddiemoiselle said: Certain people are going to love that Click to expand... Not me I would hate it so much I can’t even tell you anyway so what should I be doing?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,270 Tash26 said: Also. The oat milk wars Click to expand... What
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,271 itsthicc said: this brings me many sadness's Click to expand... Bopity boopity bopity
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,272 youngbustyredhead said: Shh you will summon him Click to expand... Bigboi?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,273 Maddiemoiselle said: What Click to expand... The oat milk wars #neverforget
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,274 FoxInTheSnow said: Oh the defacto leader said so Click to expand... No No No
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,275 Maddiemoiselle said: Bigboi? Click to expand... S t A N
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,276 Maddiemoiselle said: Bigboi? Click to expand... I mean him too but not in this case Anstay Opicalthray
Maddiemoiselle said: Bigboi? Click to expand... I mean him too but not in this case Anstay Opicalthray
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,277 Tash26 said: Bopity boopity bopity Click to expand...
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,279 Maddiemoiselle said: What Click to expand... We dont talk about oat milk. You will seriously summon him
Maddiemoiselle said: What Click to expand... We dont talk about oat milk. You will seriously summon him
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Aug 27, 2025 #230,280 BunnyBeeHope said: Ugh I need to make dinner. LOVE YOU MADDIE Click to expand... Love yoooouuuu