Why do you need two chairs?
Why do you need two chairs?
It's nice to have companyWhy do you need two chairs?
Yes. That is happening by about 60% I'd say. Also many bots tooI wanna know what everyone does 264 people online and just the same people posting as usual
Everyone just jerking it?
Does that show people in chat as well? Maybe most of them are thereI wanna know what everyone does 264 people online and just the same people posting as usual
Everyone just jerking it?
I wanna know what everyone does 264 people online and just the same people posting as usual
Everyone just jerking it?
That I don't knowDoes that show people in chat as well? Maybe most of them are there
Jerking it
Self loveI often wonder who the people are that post messages on eachothers pages that have zero posts etc
I did not know there were voice messagesAll I know is, I'm never being overly nice to new people again lol
That’s where we North Americans come in. We talk you up so much you get embarrassedMy Britishness doesn't allow self love only self depreciation
PssssstMy Britishness doesn't allow self love only self depreciation
I did not know there were voice messages![]()
Yes!! Let’s duel!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyone wanna play with some toys?
These broomsticks getting it onnnnnn![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyone wanna play with some toys?