I'm down lolYes!! Let’s duel!!!
I'm down lolYes!! Let’s duel!!!
I want the dinosaur plz![]()
![]()
![]()
Anyone wanna play with some toys?
Captive audience too. She knew you would listen because you are too niceIt was quite intense....
The swords were getting it in too. Think the raptor was jealousThese broomsticks getting it onnnnnn
That raptor is meThe swords were getting it in too. Think the raptor was jealous
The wanks you had?It was quite intense....
Clever girlI bet I could ride that dinosaur
I bet I could ride that dinosaur
Lol yes, playful innocent modeyou mean like
on its back right?
... right????
The wanks you had?
We did play with the swordsCasey if you and your work buddies aren’t having a sword/broomstick fight with the dinosaur as the prize I will be so disappointed
Time for some subtle sabotage so you have to keep going back thereSuch a fun day for me at work. Amazing views and found some toys
I agree lol we have to keep going backTime for some subtle sabotage to you have to keep going back there