youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,903 Yep! Already had dindin and now am relaxing in my room where it's safe to search for gifs
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,904 youngbustyredhead said: Yep! Already had dindin and now am relaxing in my room where it's safe to search for gifs Click to expand... Woooooooo
youngbustyredhead said: Yep! Already had dindin and now am relaxing in my room where it's safe to search for gifs Click to expand... Woooooooo
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,906 Also how are you finding having your own space?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,907 BunnyBeeHope said: What was dinner today? Click to expand... Went for some tomato basil soup
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,908 The main course was Cajun pork loin and I wasn't feeling that
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,909 BunnyBeeHope said: Also how are you finding having your own space? Click to expand... I love it! I like having a little cave to retreat to and recharge. My roommate is next door so I can still see her but we don't have to work around each other as much yknow?
BunnyBeeHope said: Also how are you finding having your own space? Click to expand... I love it! I like having a little cave to retreat to and recharge. My roommate is next door so I can still see her but we don't have to work around each other as much yknow?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,910 There are other advantages but don't need to dwell on that lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,912 Yes! I did have some moments where I missed waking up and being able to just chat with her from our beds but it's generally all good
Yes! I did have some moments where I missed waking up and being able to just chat with her from our beds but it's generally all good
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,913 youngbustyredhead said: There are other advantages but don't need to dwell on that lol Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead said: There are other advantages but don't need to dwell on that lol Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,915 Very important for a studious environment
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,916 Also someone pls come scratch this itch on my back, it's in the exact wrong spot for reaching it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,917 youngbustyredhead said: Also someone pls come scratch this itch on my back, it's in the exact wrong spot for reaching it Click to expand... Ok. But like. What if I kiss the itchy bit? Asking for a friend
youngbustyredhead said: Also someone pls come scratch this itch on my back, it's in the exact wrong spot for reaching it Click to expand... Ok. But like. What if I kiss the itchy bit? Asking for a friend
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,918 Tash26 said: Ok. But like. What if I kiss the itchy bit? Asking for a friend Click to expand... Hi I'm friend
Tash26 said: Ok. But like. What if I kiss the itchy bit? Asking for a friend Click to expand... Hi I'm friend
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,919 I mean you can kiss it if you like, but pls scratch it too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,920 Or one scratches and the other kisses, I'm not too picky