FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,883 Harthacnut said: It's just more all the little things stacking up all the time to make big things. Wonders is right. Why do we come back? Sometimes I don't know if the good outweighs all the crap. But you're all so cool. But I do hate it. Click to expand... The good outweighs the bad. Take some time away if you need to. I'm a big proponent of that. It does some good. Take Care Ciaran
Harthacnut said: It's just more all the little things stacking up all the time to make big things. Wonders is right. Why do we come back? Sometimes I don't know if the good outweighs all the crap. But you're all so cool. But I do hate it. Click to expand... The good outweighs the bad. Take some time away if you need to. I'm a big proponent of that. It does some good. Take Care Ciaran
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,884 FoxInTheSnow said: The good outweighs the bad. Take some time away if you need to. I'm a big proponent of that. It does some good. Take Care Ciaran Click to expand... Fox is smart. Listen to him
FoxInTheSnow said: The good outweighs the bad. Take some time away if you need to. I'm a big proponent of that. It does some good. Take Care Ciaran Click to expand... Fox is smart. Listen to him
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,885 BunnyBeeHope said: Fox is smart. Listen to him Click to expand... Apart from when he doesn't understand that the Canadian French originally came from France
BunnyBeeHope said: Fox is smart. Listen to him Click to expand... Apart from when he doesn't understand that the Canadian French originally came from France
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,886 BunnyBeeHope said: Fox is smart. Listen to him Click to expand... Thanks Hope. Everyone have a good evening or sleep. I saw Ciaran's post and needed to respond.
BunnyBeeHope said: Fox is smart. Listen to him Click to expand... Thanks Hope. Everyone have a good evening or sleep. I saw Ciaran's post and needed to respond.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,892 I'm ok just playing a game before I get sleepy. It did work but I wasn't impressed by just how many strips I had to use
I'm ok just playing a game before I get sleepy. It did work but I wasn't impressed by just how many strips I had to use
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,894 Tash26 said: Oh what you playing?? Ah booooooo to the veets Click to expand... Ah well it did get the job done so I can't complain. Too much. Im playing Dragons Dogma
Tash26 said: Oh what you playing?? Ah booooooo to the veets Click to expand... Ah well it did get the job done so I can't complain. Too much. Im playing Dragons Dogma
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,895 Ah that's fair Oh. I know what a dragon is. And I know the movie Dogma. I assume it's both of these things
Ah that's fair Oh. I know what a dragon is. And I know the movie Dogma. I assume it's both of these things
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,896 Tash26 said: Ah that's fair Oh. I know what a dragon is. And I know the movie Dogma. I assume it's both of these things Click to expand... Its a fantasy game, heres me and mah bois in action its good fun
Tash26 said: Ah that's fair Oh. I know what a dragon is. And I know the movie Dogma. I assume it's both of these things Click to expand... Its a fantasy game, heres me and mah bois in action its good fun
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 2, 2025 #235,898 BunnyBeeHope said: Its a fantasy game, heres me and mah bois in action its good fun Click to expand... Omg it's me. As legolas!!
BunnyBeeHope said: Its a fantasy game, heres me and mah bois in action its good fun Click to expand... Omg it's me. As legolas!!