Do you have to let her fingerDoooo you have to let it linger
Do you have to let her fingerDoooo you have to let it linger
I'm waxing mah legs lolAnd now everyone’s gone
Fever dream!When I was very little I used to have a recurring dream that camels were moving around in my bedroom while carousel music played. I had a little carved wooden camel on my dresser so it wasn’t totally out of the blue but still kinda weird. I’d wake up all upset and stuff and my parents would come in asking what was wrong and I’d whimper about the camels and they were like wtf
Turned out I had tonsillitis and it was somehow making me hallucinate? Idk but after I got my tonsils out I never had the dream again
A valid excuse!I'm waxing mah legs lol
Yep basically!Fever dream!
Just me downloading when I thought I was by myself lolI have no idea now whats going on.
Who’s doing what now?I cant even with this stupid place anymore
Who’s doing what now?
I come back for the crew in here. It’s tempting to check out the other threads but if you just stick to the people you know and just look for their posts in other threads via the newsfeed, you can mostly block out the shit showIt's just more all the little things stacking up all the time to make big things.
Wonders is right. Why do we come back?
Sometimes I don't know if the good outweighs all the crap.
But you're all so cool.
But I do hate it.
Good night CiaranAnyway. Bedtime
Nighty night x
Night xAnyway. Bedtime
Nighty night x