Group Banter Race to a million

When I was very little I used to have a recurring dream that camels were moving around in my bedroom while carousel music played. I had a little carved wooden camel on my dresser so it wasn’t totally out of the blue but still kinda weird. I’d wake up all upset and stuff and my parents would come in asking what was wrong and I’d whimper about the camels and they were like wtf

Turned out I had tonsillitis and it was somehow making me hallucinate? Idk but after I got my tonsils out I never had the dream again
 
When I was very little I used to have a recurring dream that camels were moving around in my bedroom while carousel music played. I had a little carved wooden camel on my dresser so it wasn’t totally out of the blue but still kinda weird. I’d wake up all upset and stuff and my parents would come in asking what was wrong and I’d whimper about the camels and they were like wtf

Turned out I had tonsillitis and it was somehow making me hallucinate? Idk but after I got my tonsils out I never had the dream again
Fever dream!
 
It's just more all the little things stacking up all the time to make big things.

Wonders is right. Why do we come back?


Sometimes I don't know if the good outweighs all the crap.

But you're all so cool.


But I do hate it.
I come back for the crew in here. It’s tempting to check out the other threads but if you just stick to the people you know and just look for their posts in other threads via the newsfeed, you can mostly block out the shit show

Sucks to block out meeting new people, and ofc sometimes the shit show pokes its nose in here but we can’t have it all
 

Trending content

Back
Top