Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,061 Harthacnut said: I get the feeling you know more current music than me. Click to expand... I know it when I hear it but don’t remember names or lyrics.
Harthacnut said: I get the feeling you know more current music than me. Click to expand... I know it when I hear it but don’t remember names or lyrics.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,063 Lil_wonders said: She can hear a bass line and guess a song. Click to expand... Talent!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,065 Harthacnut said: Talent! Click to expand... Or she just spends way to much time listening to music
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,066 Lil_wonders said: Or she just spends way to much time listening to music Click to expand... That's not at all a thing. You can never listen to too much music. Unless it's country.
Lil_wonders said: Or she just spends way to much time listening to music Click to expand... That's not at all a thing. You can never listen to too much music. Unless it's country.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,067 Harthacnut said: That's not at all a thing. You can never listen to too much music. Unless it's country. Click to expand... Or Adele
Harthacnut said: That's not at all a thing. You can never listen to too much music. Unless it's country. Click to expand... Or Adele
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,068 Lil_wonders said: Or Adele Click to expand... Oh yeah, fuck her.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,069 Also, Cleopatra forgot to haunt me last night
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,071 Lil_wonders said: Well that’s just rude of her Click to expand... I know right! Fancy an empress of a historically significant people, thinking she's too good for me!
Lil_wonders said: Well that’s just rude of her Click to expand... I know right! Fancy an empress of a historically significant people, thinking she's too good for me!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,073 Craig53m said: Good morning C, good evening Ms Wonders Click to expand... Good morning fellow C!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,075 Harthacnut said: I know right! Fancy an empress of a historically significant people, thinking she's too good for me! Click to expand... Maybe she just saw you sleeping and decided not to wake you up
Harthacnut said: I know right! Fancy an empress of a historically significant people, thinking she's too good for me! Click to expand... Maybe she just saw you sleeping and decided not to wake you up
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,076 It feels like the soul of this place has been gutted recently, or is that just me?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,078 Lil_wonders said: Maybe she just saw you sleeping and decided not to wake you up Click to expand... I would of been okay with that!
Lil_wonders said: Maybe she just saw you sleeping and decided not to wake you up Click to expand... I would of been okay with that!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,079 Harthacnut said: It feels like the soul of this place has been gutted recently, or is that just me? Click to expand... This thread or the site?
Harthacnut said: It feels like the soul of this place has been gutted recently, or is that just me? Click to expand... This thread or the site?