Group Banter Race to a million

It's cyclical. I've been in here on and off for more years than I care to admit, and it ebbs and flows. It definitely changes moods and vibes occasionally.
 
People leaving
Photo posting not working
Fakes
People who don’t know how to have a conversation
People who try to tell you what they think you want to hear until they find out they aren’t going to get what they are hoping for.

I could probably come up with more.
 
People leaving
Photo posting not working
Fakes
People who don’t know how to have a conversation
People who try to tell you what they think you want to hear until they find out they aren’t going to get what they are hoping for.

I could probably come up with more.
Everything except for the photos not working is an always thing in here. It can be overwhelming for new participants and scares alot of people aways. The photo thing is new and it seems to be upsetting many in here.
 
Not only new people. I know I don’t come in as often because I can’t be bothered getting to know people only to have them disappear. I know no one owes me anything here but when you chat almost daily and then they just go is just rude.
It sucks, no other way to put it. I'm sure just about everyone in here has had it happen to them. You never know the reason, and it leaves you wondering. Admittedly, I've been on both sides of it.
 

Trending content

Back
Top