SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,121 Useless fact of the day I just ate a Mars Bar, think is first one in about 15 years..
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,122 SarcasticSadie said: Useless fact of the day I just ate a Mars Bar, think is first one in about 15 years.. Click to expand... I didn't even know they made those anymore.
SarcasticSadie said: Useless fact of the day I just ate a Mars Bar, think is first one in about 15 years.. Click to expand... I didn't even know they made those anymore.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,124 Craig53m said: I didn't even know they made those anymore. Click to expand... Oh, where do you live, Mars? Hehehe
Craig53m said: I didn't even know they made those anymore. Click to expand... Oh, where do you live, Mars? Hehehe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,126 2nd useless fact of the day… I just did some light Pilates, first time in 3 weeks, had a little prevention thing. Some good pain… ahhhh
2nd useless fact of the day… I just did some light Pilates, first time in 3 weeks, had a little prevention thing. Some good pain… ahhhh
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,127 SarcasticSadie said: Oh, where do you live, Mars? Hehehe Click to expand... Titan bar!!!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,128 Lil_wonders said: Hi Sadie Click to expand... Hey Lil’ How u
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,129 SarcasticSadie said: Oh, where do you live, Mars? Hehehe Click to expand... Closer to, well we'll go with Neptune. My other answer sounded too crude...
SarcasticSadie said: Oh, where do you live, Mars? Hehehe Click to expand... Closer to, well we'll go with Neptune. My other answer sounded too crude...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,130 Craig53m said: Closer to, well we'll go with Neptune. My other answer sounded too crude... Click to expand... Haha crude is never to crude in here haha
Craig53m said: Closer to, well we'll go with Neptune. My other answer sounded too crude... Click to expand... Haha crude is never to crude in here haha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,134 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Lil’ How u Click to expand... Good thanks.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,135 Harthacnut said: My anus... Click to expand... Sore? Hairy? I could go on but why spoil the enlightenment
Harthacnut said: My anus... Click to expand... Sore? Hairy? I could go on but why spoil the enlightenment
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,136 SarcasticSadie said: Sore? Hairy? I could go on but why spoil the enlightenment Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,137 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Ahhh gotchya , I have a pink one too!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,138 I’m sorry but I got to say it… It IS Sadie who lowers the tone in here hahaha As soon as you turn up we are talking about someone’s anus Hahah
I’m sorry but I got to say it… It IS Sadie who lowers the tone in here hahaha As soon as you turn up we are talking about someone’s anus Hahah
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,139 Lil_wonders said: I’m sorry but I got to say it… It IS Sadie who lowers the tone in here hahaha As soon as you turn up we are talking about someone’s anus Hahah Click to expand... Tiz my moon face, ppl just say things around me haha Meanwhile I bathe in innocence
Lil_wonders said: I’m sorry but I got to say it… It IS Sadie who lowers the tone in here hahaha As soon as you turn up we are talking about someone’s anus Hahah Click to expand... Tiz my moon face, ppl just say things around me haha Meanwhile I bathe in innocence
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,140 I've seen some of the things Sadie says. Shocking.