SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,141 Harthacnut said: I've seen some of the things Sadie says. Shocking. Click to expand... Usually shock n awe in reply to yours
Harthacnut said: I've seen some of the things Sadie says. Shocking. Click to expand... Usually shock n awe in reply to yours
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,142 SarcasticSadie said: Usually shock n awe in reply to yours Click to expand... I never say anything rude.
SarcasticSadie said: Usually shock n awe in reply to yours Click to expand... I never say anything rude.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,143 "I spank your bum bum while your pussy is on my lips" Bum bum. That was written by an 'adult' man...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,144 Harthacnut said: I never say anything rude. Click to expand... I mean, I wouldn’t have to go back far to disprove this theory maybe a page tops Oh no waittt, one line ha
Harthacnut said: I never say anything rude. Click to expand... I mean, I wouldn’t have to go back far to disprove this theory maybe a page tops Oh no waittt, one line ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,145 SarcasticSadie said: I mean, I wouldn’t have to go back far to disprove this theory maybe a page tops Oh no waittt, one line ha Click to expand... Where??
SarcasticSadie said: I mean, I wouldn’t have to go back far to disprove this theory maybe a page tops Oh no waittt, one line ha Click to expand... Where??
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,146 Have also done most of my packing/ironing/steaming, which really sux, so am in a good mood about this..
Have also done most of my packing/ironing/steaming, which really sux, so am in a good mood about this..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,147 Harthacnut said: Where?? Click to expand... "I spank your bum bum while your pussy is on my lips"
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,148 SarcasticSadie said: "I spank your bum bum while your pussy is on my lips" Click to expand... That was me quoting someone else and saying how silly it was. So not actually me.
SarcasticSadie said: "I spank your bum bum while your pussy is on my lips" Click to expand... That was me quoting someone else and saying how silly it was. So not actually me.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,151 SarcasticSadie said: Yea yea Click to expand... The eye roll of defeat.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,153 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... I still need to find the emoji for wtf and smh!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,154 Craig53m said: I still need to find the emoji for wtf and smh! Click to expand... Just post @Harthacnut , covers a lot
Craig53m said: I still need to find the emoji for wtf and smh! Click to expand... Just post @Harthacnut , covers a lot
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,155 SarcasticSadie said: Have also done most of my packing/ironing/steaming, which really sux, so am in a good mood about this.. Click to expand... Is packing/ironing/steaming code for something?
SarcasticSadie said: Have also done most of my packing/ironing/steaming, which really sux, so am in a good mood about this.. Click to expand... Is packing/ironing/steaming code for something?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,156 Craig53m said: Is packing/ironing/steaming code for something? Click to expand... To some, am sure, to me what it says on the tin, so to speak
Craig53m said: Is packing/ironing/steaming code for something? Click to expand... To some, am sure, to me what it says on the tin, so to speak
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,157 Lil_wonders said: Funny how none of us saw someone else say it Click to expand... Better? Thedr619 said: I spank your bum bum while your pussy is on my lips Click to expand...
Lil_wonders said: Funny how none of us saw someone else say it Click to expand... Better? Thedr619 said: I spank your bum bum while your pussy is on my lips Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,159 SarcasticSadie said: Thed619 Aka @Harthacnut Click to expand... I only have my Russ account.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 3, 2025 #236,160 Harthacnut said: I only have my Russ account. Click to expand... And BigBoiii haha