D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,743 BunnyBeeHope said: That's why you're so delicious Click to expand... Sarcasm?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,744 BunnyBeeHope said: I saw someone get arrested today Click to expand... Details pls!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,745 BunnyBeeHope said: I saw someone get arrested today Click to expand... They finally found me in the bushes... its true
BunnyBeeHope said: I saw someone get arrested today Click to expand... They finally found me in the bushes... its true
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,747 Harthacnut said: Sarcasm? Click to expand... Nah you cute
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,748 Harthacnut said: You don't need to be anything else tbh Click to expand... Lol I definitely don't. I have days where I don't even like being me. Yay mental health lol
Harthacnut said: You don't need to be anything else tbh Click to expand... Lol I definitely don't. I have days where I don't even like being me. Yay mental health lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,749 Need hug react. Heart eyes is too manic for some stuff
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,750 Casey86 said: Lol I definitely don't. I have days where I don't even like being me. Yay mental health lol Click to expand... We always love you though.
Casey86 said: Lol I definitely don't. I have days where I don't even like being me. Yay mental health lol Click to expand... We always love you though.
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,751 youngbustyredhead said: Yeah capitals would have been too extra Click to expand... Oh States and Capitals. That makes it harder.
youngbustyredhead said: Yeah capitals would have been too extra Click to expand... Oh States and Capitals. That makes it harder.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,752 Harthacnut said: We always love you though. Click to expand... I love you guys too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,753 youngbustyredhead said: Details pls! Click to expand... He was just screaming and shouting at people and getting up in their faces. This was at like 6:30am. Took the guards 2 hours to come down the 5 minutes distance to stop it
youngbustyredhead said: Details pls! Click to expand... He was just screaming and shouting at people and getting up in their faces. This was at like 6:30am. Took the guards 2 hours to come down the 5 minutes distance to stop it
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,754 Okay so...... Ill star off with Counties in england.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,755 Harthacnut said: Okay so...... Ill star off with Counties in england. Click to expand... Hurry class is starting soon
Harthacnut said: Okay so...... Ill star off with Counties in england. Click to expand... Hurry class is starting soon
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,757 Actually nooo @youngbustyredhead You name the counties in England...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,758 Harthacnut said: Actually nooo @youngbustyredhead You name the counties in England... Click to expand... I don’t know them, I’d have to cheat
Harthacnut said: Actually nooo @youngbustyredhead You name the counties in England... Click to expand... I don’t know them, I’d have to cheat
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 4, 2025 #236,760 @Harthacnut did you see Bradley Cooper is making a movie about John Bishop? Most random news story I ever read I think lol
@Harthacnut did you see Bradley Cooper is making a movie about John Bishop? Most random news story I ever read I think lol