You never had a chanceHockey
You never had a chance
eeeI played hockey (field) at school
I played hockey (field) at school
I think tennis is french
It's free and breezy you'd like itMe too.
Didn't fet to wear the skirt though.
Go football!My football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year
Doesn’t love for a score of zero come from l’oeuf meaning egg? As in goose egg? Or is that a myth?I think tennis is french
Should've blown up the teamMy football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year
Alabama?I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think
Um that seems extreme?Should've blown up the team
The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennisI think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think
Maybe sounds plausible anywayDoesn’t love for a score of zero come from l’oeuf meaning egg? As in goose egg? Or is that a myth?