D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,001 FoxInTheSnow said: Oh what other games? Tiddlywinks? Click to expand... Rugby Cricket
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,004 Harthacnut said: Hockey Click to expand... You never had a chance
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,006 FoxInTheSnow said: You never had a chance Click to expand... We dont wanna play that abomination you play...
FoxInTheSnow said: You never had a chance Click to expand... We dont wanna play that abomination you play...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,007 Amberrlicious said: I played hockey (field) at school Click to expand... eee
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,008 Amberrlicious said: I played hockey (field) at school Click to expand... Me too. Didn't fet to wear the skirt though.
Amberrlicious said: I played hockey (field) at school Click to expand... Me too. Didn't fet to wear the skirt though.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,010 My football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,011 BunnyBeeHope said: I think tennis is french Click to expand... I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think
BunnyBeeHope said: I think tennis is french Click to expand... I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,012 Harthacnut said: Me too. Didn't fet to wear the skirt though. Click to expand... It's free and breezy you'd like it
Harthacnut said: Me too. Didn't fet to wear the skirt though. Click to expand... It's free and breezy you'd like it
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,013 youngbustyredhead said: My football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year Click to expand... Go football!
youngbustyredhead said: My football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year Click to expand... Go football!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,014 BunnyBeeHope said: I think tennis is french Click to expand... Doesn’t love for a score of zero come from l’oeuf meaning egg? As in goose egg? Or is that a myth?
BunnyBeeHope said: I think tennis is french Click to expand... Doesn’t love for a score of zero come from l’oeuf meaning egg? As in goose egg? Or is that a myth?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,015 youngbustyredhead said: My football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year Click to expand... Should've blown up the team
youngbustyredhead said: My football team plays their first game tomorrow and idk how to feel about them this year Click to expand... Should've blown up the team
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,016 Harthacnut said: I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think Click to expand... Alabama?
Harthacnut said: I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think Click to expand... Alabama?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,017 FoxInTheSnow said: Should've blown up the team Click to expand... Um that seems extreme?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,018 Harthacnut said: I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think Click to expand... The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennis
Harthacnut said: I think youre right although modern tennis was invented in Birmingham I think Click to expand... The French game didn’t use a racket, hand tennis
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 6, 2025 #238,019 youngbustyredhead said: Doesn’t love for a score of zero come from l’oeuf meaning egg? As in goose egg? Or is that a myth? Click to expand... Maybe sounds plausible anyway
youngbustyredhead said: Doesn’t love for a score of zero come from l’oeuf meaning egg? As in goose egg? Or is that a myth? Click to expand... Maybe sounds plausible anyway