Fair point.Yes that's why I asked
Fair point.Yes that's why I asked
More for meeeeOh, covered with marzipan, no thanks
Goodnight AmberI think I’m going to be signing off for the night. Watch a little tv and get some sleep. Night guys
Nighty nightI think I’m going to be signing off for the night. Watch a little tv and get some sleep. Night guys
Depends on whom the booty belongs toSo is booty
Depends on whom the booty belongs to
Depends on whom the booty belongs to
CamelsWhat's in Egypt?
SupCamels
And my humps. My humps my humps my lovely lady lumps
SupThe sphinxcher
Try having a wank firstI'm unusually horny.
I need to deep fry my nutsack
Eventually you get to a point where the deep fryer is the only thing that does it anymore. Please don't judgeTry having a wank first
Idealy no. But it happens to me too.Should being horny make you sad?