youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,081 BunnyBeeHope said: I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot Click to expand... But it was funny! Not an idiot
BunnyBeeHope said: I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot Click to expand... But it was funny! Not an idiot
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,082 Craig53m said: HTTR! Go Skins Click to expand... Who are the skins
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,083 BunnyBeeHope said: I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot Click to expand... Pirates have existed since boats were invented
BunnyBeeHope said: I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot Click to expand... Pirates have existed since boats were invented
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,084 Craig53m said: HTTR! Go Skins Click to expand... Good team, good QB
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,085 BunnyBeeHope said: I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot Click to expand... There's always been pirates. They just dressed differently over the years.
BunnyBeeHope said: I think I went back too many centuries for pirates, idiot Click to expand... There's always been pirates. They just dressed differently over the years.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,086 Craig53m said: There's always been pirates. They just dressed differently over the years. Click to expand... Now they wear suits
Craig53m said: There's always been pirates. They just dressed differently over the years. Click to expand... Now they wear suits
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,087 BunnyBeeHope said: Who are the skins Click to expand... Redskins But now the Commanders Redskins is derogatory
BunnyBeeHope said: Who are the skins Click to expand... Redskins But now the Commanders Redskins is derogatory
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,088 BunnyBeeHope said: Who are the skins Click to expand... The Washington Commanders, used to be called the Redskins but changed it
BunnyBeeHope said: Who are the skins Click to expand... The Washington Commanders, used to be called the Redskins but changed it
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,089 BunnyBeeHope said: Who are the skins Click to expand... The Washington Commanders. (American football) Used to be the Redskins.
BunnyBeeHope said: Who are the skins Click to expand... The Washington Commanders. (American football) Used to be the Redskins.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,090 I was a pirate for Halloween two years ago
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,091 The Chiefs were changed for the same reason maybe?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,092 This concludes this edition of Three People Answer Your Question In Sequence
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,093 BunnyBeeHope said: Now they wear suits Click to expand... Exactly!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,094 youngbustyredhead said: I was a pirate for Halloween two years ago Click to expand... Oh I bet you looked great
youngbustyredhead said: I was a pirate for Halloween two years ago Click to expand... Oh I bet you looked great
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,095 BunnyBeeHope said: The Chiefs were changed for the same reason maybe? Click to expand... They weren't changed, still the Chiefs. Slightly less derogatory than Redskins I guess You might be thinking of the Cleveland Indians (baseball) who changed to the Guardians
BunnyBeeHope said: The Chiefs were changed for the same reason maybe? Click to expand... They weren't changed, still the Chiefs. Slightly less derogatory than Redskins I guess You might be thinking of the Cleveland Indians (baseball) who changed to the Guardians
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,096 youngbustyredhead said: This concludes this edition of Three People Answer Your Question In Sequence Click to expand... In journalism they say check three sources
youngbustyredhead said: This concludes this edition of Three People Answer Your Question In Sequence Click to expand... In journalism they say check three sources
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,097 youngbustyredhead said: They weren't changed, still the Chiefs. Slightly less derogatory than Redskins I guess You might be thinking of the Cleveland Indians (baseball) who changed to the Guardians Click to expand... Oh maybe I vaguely remember news stories about name changes
youngbustyredhead said: They weren't changed, still the Chiefs. Slightly less derogatory than Redskins I guess You might be thinking of the Cleveland Indians (baseball) who changed to the Guardians Click to expand... Oh maybe I vaguely remember news stories about name changes
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,098 Amberrlicious said: Oh I bet you looked great Click to expand... Ah ty If I may toot my own horn I kinda feel that I did
Amberrlicious said: Oh I bet you looked great Click to expand... Ah ty If I may toot my own horn I kinda feel that I did
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,099 Indians and Redskins bad Chiefs and Blackhawks good
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,100 youngbustyredhead said: Ah ty If I may toot my own horn I kinda feel that I did Click to expand... Toot
youngbustyredhead said: Ah ty If I may toot my own horn I kinda feel that I did Click to expand... Toot