Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,262 youngbustyredhead said: Ask me again once this game is over lol Click to expand... About 5 hours time then ?
youngbustyredhead said: Ask me again once this game is over lol Click to expand... About 5 hours time then ?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,263 Amberrlicious said: About 5 hours time then ? Click to expand... No 10 minutes
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,264 Amberrlicious said: I give up anyway. Fuck it, let the catfish stay Click to expand... Yeah I gave up reporting them and get in trouble for publicly calling it out so I stopped
Amberrlicious said: I give up anyway. Fuck it, let the catfish stay Click to expand... Yeah I gave up reporting them and get in trouble for publicly calling it out so I stopped
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,266 youngbustyredhead said: omg Click to expand... Its not over
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,267 FoxInTheSnow said: Its not over Click to expand... shh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,268 BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah I gave up reporting them and get in trouble for publicly calling it out so I stopped Click to expand... You can’t call them out They tell you to report You report and nothing is done Waste of fucking time
BunnyBeeHope said: Yeah I gave up reporting them and get in trouble for publicly calling it out so I stopped Click to expand... You can’t call them out They tell you to report You report and nothing is done Waste of fucking time
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,271 FoxInTheSnow said: Celebrate Its over Click to expand... Yay
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,272 Yay they won! What a great season. See you next year!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,275 Amberrlicious said: I was celebrating that it’s over lol Click to expand... Me too honestly
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,276 Amberrlicious said: I was celebrating that it’s over lol Click to expand... Now for 4 hours post analysis
Amberrlicious said: I was celebrating that it’s over lol Click to expand... Now for 4 hours post analysis
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,277 BunnyBeeHope said: We did it Pitters! Click to expand... Full circle!
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,278 BunnyBeeHope said: Now for 4 hours post analysis Click to expand... No, no Time for the 4pm slate of games lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Now for 4 hours post analysis Click to expand... No, no Time for the 4pm slate of games lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,279 BunnyBeeHope said: Now for 4 hours post analysis Click to expand... Oh fuck that lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 7, 2025 #239,280 FoxInTheSnow said: Time for the 4pm slate of games lol Click to expand... Fuck that too