Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,381 Bailey94 said: I BET IT IS MARK! Lololololol Click to expand... Definitely wouldn't surprise me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,383 Casey86 said: Whatcha find to eat Maddie? Click to expand... Also, to finally answer this, I'm making homemade crunchwraps like from taco bell
Casey86 said: Whatcha find to eat Maddie? Click to expand... Also, to finally answer this, I'm making homemade crunchwraps like from taco bell
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,384 Bailey94 said: Hope is always leaving when I get here Click to expand... Timezones suck ass
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,385 Maddiemoiselle said: Also, to finally answer this, I'm making homemade crunchwraps like from taco bell Click to expand... Nice I'm sure that's gonna be delicious
Maddiemoiselle said: Also, to finally answer this, I'm making homemade crunchwraps like from taco bell Click to expand... Nice I'm sure that's gonna be delicious
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,386 Casey86 said: Fucking Mark strikes again. I'd be so pissed especially if it was a late night showing. Like whoever schedules movie times should know not to schedule a long ass movie like that after a certain time Click to expand... Who’s gonna be out til 1:00 on a school night? MARRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK
Casey86 said: Fucking Mark strikes again. I'd be so pissed especially if it was a late night showing. Like whoever schedules movie times should know not to schedule a long ass movie like that after a certain time Click to expand... Who’s gonna be out til 1:00 on a school night? MARRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,387 Maddiemoiselle said: Timezones suck ass Click to expand... Coincidentally, I great way to end up with poop mouth.
Maddiemoiselle said: Timezones suck ass Click to expand... Coincidentally, I great way to end up with poop mouth.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,388 Maddiemoiselle said: Also, to finally answer this, I'm making homemade crunchwraps like from taco bell Click to expand... I’m sorry WHAT?
Maddiemoiselle said: Also, to finally answer this, I'm making homemade crunchwraps like from taco bell Click to expand... I’m sorry WHAT?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,389 Maddiemoiselle said: Coincidentally, I great way to end up with poop mouth. Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,390 Bailey94 said: Who’s gonna be out til 1:00 on a school night? MARRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK Click to expand... Fuck you Mark..... go to bed early and stop going to the movies so late
Bailey94 said: Who’s gonna be out til 1:00 on a school night? MARRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK Click to expand... Fuck you Mark..... go to bed early and stop going to the movies so late
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,391 Bailey94 said: I’m sorry WHAT? Click to expand... CRUNCH. WRAPS. BITCH.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,392 Bailey94 said: Click to expand... Hehehehehe... Gross.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,393 Bailey94 said: Hope is always leaving when I get here Click to expand... I think she bought a ticket to the movies.
Bailey94 said: Hope is always leaving when I get here Click to expand... I think she bought a ticket to the movies.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,394 Craig53m said: I think she bought a ticket to the movies. Click to expand... I would forgive her And give her free snacks
Craig53m said: I think she bought a ticket to the movies. Click to expand... I would forgive her And give her free snacks
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,396 Sorry to make such a dramatic entrance. Mark just really grinds my gears
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,397 Maddiemoiselle said: Perhaps just a lil break Click to expand... She does that!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,398 youngbustyredhead said: She does that! Click to expand... This is true
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,399 Bailey94 said: One fucking fuck fucker bought a ticket for the last show of the night Click to expand... Sorry, I needed to see Hamilton
Bailey94 said: One fucking fuck fucker bought a ticket for the last show of the night Click to expand... Sorry, I needed to see Hamilton
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,400 Bailey94 said: How are y’all? Click to expand... Hi Bailey! I for one am doing ok for a Sunday evening! I'd ask how you are but I think that's been covered
Bailey94 said: How are y’all? Click to expand... Hi Bailey! I for one am doing ok for a Sunday evening! I'd ask how you are but I think that's been covered