youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,664 Maddiemoiselle said: No thanks. Click to expand... Still not feeling well?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,668 youngbustyredhead said: Still not feeling well? Click to expand... A little better I think. But zero appetite
youngbustyredhead said: Still not feeling well? Click to expand... A little better I think. But zero appetite
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,670 Maddiemoiselle said: A little better I think. But zero appetite Click to expand... Try and have some soup later Or toast, toast is always good
Maddiemoiselle said: A little better I think. But zero appetite Click to expand... Try and have some soup later Or toast, toast is always good
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,671 BunnyBeeHope said: Maddie feel better Click to expand... I'll try my best
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,673 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Hellooooo nurse
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,675 SophUKYis said: Try and have some soup later Or toast, toast is always good Click to expand... Soup and toast yes Applesauce also
SophUKYis said: Try and have some soup later Or toast, toast is always good Click to expand... Soup and toast yes Applesauce also
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,677 BunnyBeeHope said: Today is going way too fast Click to expand... Thats good right?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,678 No because I'm at home lol FoxInTheSnow said: Thats good right? Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,679 BunnyBeeHope said: Today is going way too fast Click to expand... Does this mean the work part is done?
BunnyBeeHope said: Today is going way too fast Click to expand... Does this mean the work part is done?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #239,680 BunnyBeeHope said: No because I'm at home lol Click to expand... Ah nvm