Even mcdonalds.Even McDonald's?
I assume, I don't think I had it at the time
Even mcdonalds.Even McDonald's?
Yes Ma’amLicensed to cum
How's your thumb Ciaran?
I'm glad you got your taste backEven mcdonalds.
I assume, I don't think I had it at the time
Sounds depressingNot being able to taste was truly one of the most depressing things ever.
Good for weight control though lol
Sleep well Ciaran. You always offer alotAnyway bed time.
Can see me being a bummer and im not offering anything here.
Night all![]()
Is it a slushie?I want one of those raspberry lemonade icee things mcdonalds has
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAnyway bed time.
Can see me being a bummer and im not offering anything here.
Night all![]()
You’re offering your presence and that’s enoughAnyway bed time.
Can see me being a bummer and im not offering anything here.
Night all![]()
YehIs it a slushie?
Night night you non bummer who offers so much just by existing.Anyway bed time.
Can see me being a bummer and im not offering anything here.
Night all![]()
Oh you have McCafe slushies. How PoshOh my bad it's cherry not raspberry
![]()
No. That was disinformation by media or whoever made morons of the media.Remember when they told people to take horse dewormer for covid