BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,001 FoxInTheSnow said: Oh you have McCafe slushies. How Posh Click to expand... The pineapple and mango one is very good
FoxInTheSnow said: Oh you have McCafe slushies. How Posh Click to expand... The pineapple and mango one is very good
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,005 Also, that Mcslushhhy looks a bit like frozen limoncello just nommed.. but I imagine with less alcohol ha
Also, that Mcslushhhy looks a bit like frozen limoncello just nommed.. but I imagine with less alcohol ha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,007 Bailey94 said: oh that reminds me I need to post my charade Click to expand... This can’t be from the other day surelyyyyyy
Bailey94 said: oh that reminds me I need to post my charade Click to expand... This can’t be from the other day surelyyyyyy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,009 Maddiemoiselle said: Sadie is a goober Click to expand... Maddie is The Goober of all Goooooooobers………
Maddiemoiselle said: Sadie is a goober Click to expand... Maddie is The Goober of all Goooooooobers………
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,010 Stanthropical said: No. That was disinformation by media or whoever made morons of the media. Click to expand... The first mention was on fox news from what I can see. It was touted during senate meetings though
Stanthropical said: No. That was disinformation by media or whoever made morons of the media. Click to expand... The first mention was on fox news from what I can see. It was touted during senate meetings though
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,011 Anything on Fox News, is like Gospel… Though no idea what anyone on about also
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,012 https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC7685699/ 76 times Rudeman told people to take the wrong medication though just not the horsey one
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC7685699/ 76 times Rudeman told people to take the wrong medication though just not the horsey one
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,014 SarcasticSadie said: Maddie is The Goober of all Goooooooobers……… Click to expand... Sadie. There's such a thing as taking things too far. This is one of those times. How dare you. because you're actually the gooberiest of all goobers
SarcasticSadie said: Maddie is The Goober of all Goooooooobers……… Click to expand... Sadie. There's such a thing as taking things too far. This is one of those times. How dare you. because you're actually the gooberiest of all goobers
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,016 I’ll pass, I had a second frozen limoncello, my brain is frozen, or something
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,017 BunnyBeeHope said: Sadie take us to italy Click to expand... Yessss This sounds a better option!!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,018 Bailey94 said: oh that reminds me I need to post my charade Click to expand... It's going to be Fallout Boy - I was supposed to post a charade but I wrote this song instead
Bailey94 said: oh that reminds me I need to post my charade Click to expand... It's going to be Fallout Boy - I was supposed to post a charade but I wrote this song instead
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,019 ohhhhjj hang one min, funny story /pic hehehe
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,020 BunnyBeeHope said: It's going to be Fallout Boy - I was supposed to post a charade but I wrote this song instead Click to expand... First of allllllllll
BunnyBeeHope said: It's going to be Fallout Boy - I was supposed to post a charade but I wrote this song instead Click to expand... First of allllllllll