The pineapple and mango one is very goodOh you have McCafe slushies. How Posh
The pineapple and mango one is very goodOh you have McCafe slushies. How Posh
This can’t be from the other day surelyyyyyyoh that reminds me I need to post my charade
Maddie is The Goober of all Goooooooobers………Sadie is a goober
The first mention was on fox news from what I can see. It was touted during senate meetings thoughNo. That was disinformation by media or whoever made morons of the media.
Sadie. There's such a thing as taking things too far. This is one of those times. How dare you.Maddie is The Goober of all Goooooooobers………
It's going to be Fallout Boy - I was supposed to post a charade but I wrote this song insteadoh that reminds me I need to post my charade
First of allllllllllIt's going to be Fallout Boy - I was supposed to post a charade but I wrote this song instead