The gist, it was gottenThat really didn’t work did it
Plus bonus ass, so it’s all good
The gist, it was gottenThat really didn’t work did it
Moral guidanceAnd what were YOUR responsibilities?
I love itAn amble of ambers
*nods*Moral guidance
SameeeeeeeI was not in any clubs of any kind in high school lol
Me neither, just band, which doesn’t really count as a club I don’t thinkI was not in any clubs of any kind in high school lol
DealOr a club. We should start an orgy club
Honestly, we met once a week and did some crocheting. I wasn't really in charge of anything. Our club sponsor did all the work, which wasn't much. I was the only one who knew how to crochet, so ... my destinyDid you like run meetings and stuff? What were your responsibilities?
Lies…I was not in any clubs of any kind in high school lol
Did you teach them then?Honestly, we met once a week and did some crocheting. I wasn't really in charge of anything. Our club sponsor did all the work, which wasn't much. I was the only one who knew how to crochet, so ... my destiny
She's got you there MaddieLies…
Goober Club Founder
I thinkNo definitely not a club, I got graded in it
I actually did yesDid you teach them then?