Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,161 Bailey94 said: Well, our sponsor knew how to crochet obviously Click to expand... It was an AA thing?
Bailey94 said: Well, our sponsor knew how to crochet obviously Click to expand... It was an AA thing?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,162 Maddiemoiselle said: I was not in any clubs of any kind in high school lol Click to expand... lol same here. I was "to cool" for clubs
Maddiemoiselle said: I was not in any clubs of any kind in high school lol Click to expand... lol same here. I was "to cool" for clubs
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,163 Are you sure it wasn't community service? It sounds like community service
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,164 Maddiemoiselle said: I just disappeared as soon as the bell rang and went home and played guitar loool Click to expand... Was time well spent Maddie
Maddiemoiselle said: I just disappeared as soon as the bell rang and went home and played guitar loool Click to expand... Was time well spent Maddie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,165 Bailey94 said: I actually did yes Click to expand... Nice!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,166 Boy am I glad I’m not in marching band anymore tho
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,168 Symphonic band just sits in the auditorium and plays lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,169 youngbustyredhead said: That was a lot of work Click to expand... Girl ....... no joke the band at my school practiced more and just as hard as the football team
youngbustyredhead said: That was a lot of work Click to expand... Girl ....... no joke the band at my school practiced more and just as hard as the football team
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,171 youngbustyredhead said: Still work but less physical Click to expand... In the heat long practices
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,172 Bailey94 said: Girl ....... no joke the band at my school practiced more and just as hard as the football team Click to expand... Omg learning the routine for the halftime show was harrrrd
Bailey94 said: Girl ....... no joke the band at my school practiced more and just as hard as the football team Click to expand... Omg learning the routine for the halftime show was harrrrd
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,173 Carrying around tubas and stuff. Trombones. Bass drums
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,174 Bailey94 said: In the heat long practices Click to expand... And the effin parades. The football games were kind of fun in a way, especially screwing around in the stands. But parades suuuuucked
Bailey94 said: In the heat long practices Click to expand... And the effin parades. The football games were kind of fun in a way, especially screwing around in the stands. But parades suuuuucked
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,175 Bailey94 said: Carrying around tubas and stuff. Trombones. Bass drums Click to expand... I was so jealous of the flute and clarinet players. Little tiny cases and instruments
Bailey94 said: Carrying around tubas and stuff. Trombones. Bass drums Click to expand... I was so jealous of the flute and clarinet players. Little tiny cases and instruments
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,178 It's crazy how much work marching band did. They definitely bust their ass
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 8, 2025 #240,179 Casey86 said: It's crazy how much work marching band did. They definitely bust their ass Click to expand... youngbustmyass
Casey86 said: It's crazy how much work marching band did. They definitely bust their ass Click to expand... youngbustmyass