It was an AA thing?Well, our sponsor knew how to crochet obviously
It was an AA thing?Well, our sponsor knew how to crochet obviously
lol same here. I was "to cool" for clubsI was not in any clubs of any kind in high school lol
Was time well spent MaddieI just disappeared as soon as the bell rang and went home and played guitar loool
Nice!I actually did yes![]()
Girl ....... no joke the band at my school practiced more and just as hard as the football teamThat was a lot of work
Omg learning the routine for the halftime show was harrrrdGirl ....... no joke the band at my school practiced more and just as hard as the football team
And the effin parades. The football games were kind of fun in a way, especially screwing around in the stands. But parades suuuuuckedIn the heat
long practices
I was so jealous of the flute and clarinet players. Little tiny cases and instrumentsCarrying around tubas and stuff. Trombones. Bass drums
youngbustmyassIt's crazy how much work marching band did. They definitely bust their ass