youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,601 Harthacnut said: Off to work I go. Click to expand... Kick some ass!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,602 BunnyBeeHope said: Call off the attack it's fine! Click to expand... Can I still attack them anyway??
BunnyBeeHope said: Call off the attack it's fine! Click to expand... Can I still attack them anyway??
F Fukcster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,603 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Although I'd let her squirt across me Click to expand...
Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Although I'd let her squirt across me Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,604 Casey86 said: Can I still attack them anyway?? Click to expand... I mean sure, might be good therapy beating someone with a pipe
Casey86 said: Can I still attack them anyway?? Click to expand... I mean sure, might be good therapy beating someone with a pipe
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,606 youngbustyredhead said: Them taking me out to dinner lol. Will prob go to the field hockey game for my sister’s benefit. And show her around a lot. She’s gonna be staying in my room for the weekend! Click to expand... Sounds like a great time I'm sure they'll love the dinner and the field hockey game.
youngbustyredhead said: Them taking me out to dinner lol. Will prob go to the field hockey game for my sister’s benefit. And show her around a lot. She’s gonna be staying in my room for the weekend! Click to expand... Sounds like a great time I'm sure they'll love the dinner and the field hockey game.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,607 BunnyBeeHope said: I mean sure, might be good therapy beating someone with a pipe Click to expand... Lots of pent up rage lol
BunnyBeeHope said: I mean sure, might be good therapy beating someone with a pipe Click to expand... Lots of pent up rage lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,608 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you watch Adolescence on Netflix? Good show about this stuff Click to expand... I actually haven't watched it as I know it'll probably make me sad haha. but I've heard it's really good!
BunnyBeeHope said: Did you watch Adolescence on Netflix? Good show about this stuff Click to expand... I actually haven't watched it as I know it'll probably make me sad haha. but I've heard it's really good!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,609 Can’t believe my little sister is starting to look at colleges already
F Fukcster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,610 BunnyBeeHope said: Also hugs to everyone feeling shitty Click to expand... You are a good person
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,611 youngbustyredhead said: Can’t believe my little sister is starting to look at colleges already Click to expand... What does she want to study?
youngbustyredhead said: Can’t believe my little sister is starting to look at colleges already Click to expand... What does she want to study?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,612 youngbustyredhead said: Casey feeling bloodthirsty this morning Click to expand... It's this job lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,613 Tash26 said: I actually haven't watched it as I know it'll probably make me sad haha. but I've heard it's really good! Click to expand... It is very sad I bawled
Tash26 said: I actually haven't watched it as I know it'll probably make me sad haha. but I've heard it's really good! Click to expand... It is very sad I bawled
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,614 Casey86 said: It's this job lol Click to expand... *nods*
F Fukcster Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,615 Casey86 said: Lots of pent up rage lol Click to expand... Get a job as a Piñata Tester lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 9, 2025 #240,616 BunnyBeeHope said: What does she want to study? Click to expand... She doesn’t really know yet lol. Just has vague communications aspirations
BunnyBeeHope said: What does she want to study? Click to expand... She doesn’t really know yet lol. Just has vague communications aspirations