doing goodHowdy doody Bailey!
I am hungry, hbu?
Work today tho blah
What's for lunch?
doing goodHowdy doody Bailey!
I am hungry, hbu?
Mmm makes chocolate milk!I had cocoa pebbles :/
An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ?ASIAGO MAC AND CHEESE????????
![]()
It's a fancy cheeseAn explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ?
This is the best part yes lolMmm makes chocolate milk!
I was about to askAn explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ?
Do you have to have a meal plan? We did, unless we lived off campusOk the website says paying at the door is about $12 for breakfast and $20 for lunch or dinner. But I’m pretty sure I get a better rate on the plan
I had an egg but it had a big blood spot in it and it turned me off blaghI had cocoa pebbles :/
That would do it yesI had an egg but it had a big blood spot in it and it turned me off blagh
Thats a big wheel of cheese
Never heard of this cheese