youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,563 Hmm there’s a sausage and peppers sandwich but I think I might just to the Mac and cheese and maybe some soup
Hmm there’s a sausage and peppers sandwich but I think I might just to the Mac and cheese and maybe some soup
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,564 Bailey94 said: I had cocoa pebbles :/ Click to expand... Mmm makes chocolate milk!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,565 Bailey94 said: ASIAGO MAC AND CHEESE???????? Click to expand... An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ?
Bailey94 said: ASIAGO MAC AND CHEESE???????? Click to expand... An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,566 Amberrlicious said: An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ? Click to expand... It's a fancy cheese
Amberrlicious said: An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ? Click to expand... It's a fancy cheese
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,567 youngbustyredhead said: Mmm makes chocolate milk! Click to expand... This is the best part yes lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,568 Ok the website says paying at the door is about $12 for breakfast and $20 for lunch or dinner. But I’m pretty sure I get a better rate on the plan
Ok the website says paying at the door is about $12 for breakfast and $20 for lunch or dinner. But I’m pretty sure I get a better rate on the plan
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,569 I should probably pay more attention to that now that I’m using the caf more lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,570 Amberrlicious said: An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ? Click to expand... I was about to ask
Amberrlicious said: An explanation of Asiago for those of us who have no clue please ? Click to expand... I was about to ask
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,571 youngbustyredhead said: Ok the website says paying at the door is about $12 for breakfast and $20 for lunch or dinner. But I’m pretty sure I get a better rate on the plan Click to expand... Do you have to have a meal plan? We did, unless we lived off campus
youngbustyredhead said: Ok the website says paying at the door is about $12 for breakfast and $20 for lunch or dinner. But I’m pretty sure I get a better rate on the plan Click to expand... Do you have to have a meal plan? We did, unless we lived off campus
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,572 Bailey94 said: I had cocoa pebbles :/ Click to expand... I had an egg but it had a big blood spot in it and it turned me off blagh
Bailey94 said: I had cocoa pebbles :/ Click to expand... I had an egg but it had a big blood spot in it and it turned me off blagh
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,574 BunnyBeeHope said: I had an egg but it had a big blood spot in it and it turned me off blagh Click to expand... That would do it yes
BunnyBeeHope said: I had an egg but it had a big blood spot in it and it turned me off blagh Click to expand... That would do it yes
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,575 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Thats a big wheel of cheese
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,576 Well I say fancy cheese but it may not be. I'm sure others have had fancier
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,578 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Never heard of this cheese
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,579 FoxInTheSnow said: Thats a big wheel of cheese Click to expand... They’re gonna use the whole thing on my Mac and cheese
FoxInTheSnow said: Thats a big wheel of cheese Click to expand... They’re gonna use the whole thing on my Mac and cheese
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,580 Also hiya Amber. Sorry I didn't say hi How are you?