Probably better bc they’re trying harder. Not all jaded and egotistical yetYes! I knew someone and in his college they had it and it was cheaper to eat at the one the students made the food
Probably better bc they’re trying harder. Not all jaded and egotistical yetYes! I knew someone and in his college they had it and it was cheaper to eat at the one the students made the food
Thank you for correcting yourself *twirls bat*Sorry, I meant
boo
That is not an optionBoo
Don't do it
The fancier you get you're paying for the expertise not just the foodProbably better bc they’re trying harder. Not all jaded and egotistical yet
Thanks Mistah J!Thank you for correcting yourself *twirls bat*
you would make a fortune in motivational speakingOh but it is tho
I believe in you
It's too orange for me I do like the seasonal themes thoughThere's a Halloween style for the forums and I'm in love![]()
![]()
I mean ....... is it wrong tho?Um not to stereotype chefs
Love this for you.There's a Halloween style for the forums and I'm in love![]()
![]()
I’m sure there are exceptionsI mean ....... is it wrong tho?
I don’t like the dark mode here eitherDark mode all day everyday bb
Shit I need to read all the way through before hitting likeHalloween style tried. Nope, not for me. Standard
But then that’s me, basic
The cream from a donut instead of fresh cream!?Wtf
Boston Cream Parfait???