Think depends on if used to apple or android, most ppl dislike the other
That's just unfair. Meanwhile Uber?uuuh I hope so but probably not till friday
I feel the same about my phone.I like my iPhone but it’s not top of the range
I’ve used both they both do what they do fairly well.Think depends on if used to apple or android, most ppl dislike the other
And compare specs on sitesI just talking about the price I don't know shit about phones.
I go on the Internet and take pictures![]()
I live an hour from work thats too muchThat's just unfair. Meanwhile Uber?
TrueI’ve used both they both do what they do fairly well.
Not the longest. done one that was 100+ replies. Some point months back.Think that’s the longest post ever seen ha
Hope tomoro feels heaps betterAlso hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥
The cornstar man replied to me again
im not in your dms?The pornstar man replied to me again
@AmberrliciousAlso hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥
Microsoft own them nowOld nokias yes. My work phone is nokia and ive replaced it four times
![]()
This was my first phone