SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,781 Think depends on if used to apple or android, most ppl dislike the other
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,782 itsthicc said: uuuh I hope so but probably not till friday Click to expand... That's just unfair. Meanwhile Uber?
itsthicc said: uuuh I hope so but probably not till friday Click to expand... That's just unfair. Meanwhile Uber?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,783 Amberrlicious said: I like my iPhone but it’s not top of the range Click to expand... I feel the same about my phone.
Amberrlicious said: I like my iPhone but it’s not top of the range Click to expand... I feel the same about my phone.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,784 SarcasticSadie said: Think depends on if used to apple or android, most ppl dislike the other Click to expand... I’ve used both they both do what they do fairly well.
SarcasticSadie said: Think depends on if used to apple or android, most ppl dislike the other Click to expand... I’ve used both they both do what they do fairly well.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,785 I just talking about the price I don't know shit about phones. I go on the Internet and take pictures
I just talking about the price I don't know shit about phones. I go on the Internet and take pictures
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,786 Also hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,787 BunnyBeeHope said: I just talking about the price I don't know shit about phones. I go on the Internet and take pictures Click to expand... And compare specs on sites
BunnyBeeHope said: I just talking about the price I don't know shit about phones. I go on the Internet and take pictures Click to expand... And compare specs on sites
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,788 ConsciousNobody said: That's just unfair. Meanwhile Uber? Click to expand... I live an hour from work thats too much
ConsciousNobody said: That's just unfair. Meanwhile Uber? Click to expand... I live an hour from work thats too much
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,789 Amberrlicious said: I’ve used both they both do what they do fairly well. Click to expand... True Also depends if use for work and what links up better with software Though I know next to nothing also
Amberrlicious said: I’ve used both they both do what they do fairly well. Click to expand... True Also depends if use for work and what links up better with software Though I know next to nothing also
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,791 SarcasticSadie said: Think that’s the longest post ever seen ha Click to expand... Not the longest. done one that was 100+ replies. Some point months back. Last edited: Sep 11, 2025
SarcasticSadie said: Think that’s the longest post ever seen ha Click to expand... Not the longest. done one that was 100+ replies. Some point months back.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,792 ConsciousNobody said: Also hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥ Click to expand... Hope tomoro feels heaps better
ConsciousNobody said: Also hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥ Click to expand... Hope tomoro feels heaps better
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,793 Old nokias yes. My work phone is nokia and ive replaced it four times
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,796 BunnyBeeHope said: The cornstar man replied to me again Click to expand... Who?
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,797 BunnyBeeHope said: The pornstar man replied to me again Click to expand... im not in your dms?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,798 ConsciousNobody said: Also hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥ Click to expand... @Amberrlicious
ConsciousNobody said: Also hi cuties. Not the best feels all day through. But some stolen moments here and there. ♥ Click to expand... @Amberrlicious
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,799 itsthicc said: Old nokias yes. My work phone is nokia and ive replaced it four times Click to expand... Microsoft own them now
itsthicc said: Old nokias yes. My work phone is nokia and ive replaced it four times Click to expand... Microsoft own them now
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,800 Harthacnut said: This was my first phone Click to expand... Don Ciaran…