Well I did like it but, ya know, won’t say, but grrrIm the other way didn't like Spectre thought the last was ok
Well I did like it but, ya know, won’t say, but grrrIm the other way didn't like Spectre thought the last was ok
Working hardJust watched James Bond and the Deathly Hallows
Sooooooooo good
I made some popcornWorking hard![]()
Hardly workingWorking hard![]()
I had tomato twice todayRead:
@Hope tomato feels heaps better.
I like it SaltyI made some popcorn
Then I threw it at a group of kids singing along to Hamilton
I did also as it happensI had tomato twice today
Where you wearing your glasses?I made some popcorn
Then I threw it at a group of kids singing along to Hamilton
I like it Salty
Dealthy HallowsJust watched James Bond and the Deathly Hallows
Sooooooooo good
I like it Salty
Sup . Pple?I had tomato twice today
Every little bit of tomato counts.I have not had any tomato today apart from a little ketchup
DoneI like it Salty
She's also the Silver SurferOh I saw think she called Julia Garner today, the one from Ozark.
useless factoid of the day
But I loved that show.
I had tomato twice today
I have not had any tomato today apart from a little ketchup
Sup . Pple?