Get one in Italy and name it Poochini!I really want a Pooch!
Get one in Italy and name it Poochini!I really want a Pooch!
I like this haGet one in Italy and name it Poochini!
Woo hoo. Enjoys ladies. Weekend visit?My sister is staying in my room this time. We will hang out with Velvet and it will be amazing
BedWhere did Sof and Fossil go?
Want to dog sit Mia?I really want a Pooch!
Family weekend. Parents and sister but sister staying with me instead of hotel bc I have a single room now plus she’s olderWoo hoo. Enjoys ladies. Weekend visit?
I’m like the best Dog Sitter, just sayingWant to dog sit Mia?
Happy times with family.Family weekend. Parents and sister but sister staying with me instead of hotel bc I have a single room now plus she’s older
Copilot Reels.
![]()
Origin story..
Will post bloopers later.Final product:
![]()
That is a very cheeky smile ya got going hahaLots of images between these 2.
Will post bloopers later.
She is extremely friendly, after a while. Also loves snuggles and pats.I’m like the best Dog Sitter, just saying
Caseyyyy
Hey Casey. How are you?