D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,241 I heard someone say about 5 guys the other day but I thought they meant burgers, not dicks.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,242 I thought they were talking metaphor. I believe something about 5 guys something said by Mads.
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,244 Well I'm off to watch some TV before I sleep. So nighty nighty world
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,245 highimstorm said: Well I'm off to watch some TV before I sleep. So nighty nighty world Click to expand... Night Storm
highimstorm said: Well I'm off to watch some TV before I sleep. So nighty nighty world Click to expand... Night Storm
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,246 ConsciousNobody said: I thought they were talking metaphor. I believe something about 5 guys something said by Mads. Click to expand... Oh I dunno. Ive not been very present lately.
ConsciousNobody said: I thought they were talking metaphor. I believe something about 5 guys something said by Mads. Click to expand... Oh I dunno. Ive not been very present lately.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,248 SarcasticSadie said: Yo Click to expand... Hey Sadie!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,250 SarcasticSadie said: Ciarannnn On tea break? Click to expand... Got the morning off
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,252 Harthacnut said: Got the morning off Click to expand... Ahhh that’s good, hope you chilling then
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,253 Harthacnut said: How is Italy? Click to expand... Is good, done with work stuff also now so cpl days chill before home. Though friickin Mozzies are relentless, been savaged ha
Harthacnut said: How is Italy? Click to expand... Is good, done with work stuff also now so cpl days chill before home. Though friickin Mozzies are relentless, been savaged ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,254 SarcasticSadie said: Is good, done with work stuff also now so cpl days chill before home. Though friickin Mozzies are relentless, been savaged ha Click to expand... You must have the good blood. Will you go sight seeing?
SarcasticSadie said: Is good, done with work stuff also now so cpl days chill before home. Though friickin Mozzies are relentless, been savaged ha Click to expand... You must have the good blood. Will you go sight seeing?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,255 Done a bit already between work stuff, but plan on laying on sun lounger a lot of today as looks like gonna be lovely Gonna go to Milan tomoro I think
Done a bit already between work stuff, but plan on laying on sun lounger a lot of today as looks like gonna be lovely Gonna go to Milan tomoro I think
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,256 I shall bore you with pics at some point hehe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,258 Just getting coffee will drop u message in min
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,259 Morning guys Not going to loiter Have a good day
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,260 Amberrlicious said: Morning guys Not going to loiter Have a good day Click to expand... Hey Amber Hope it’s a good one for ya, catch ya later
Amberrlicious said: Morning guys Not going to loiter Have a good day Click to expand... Hey Amber Hope it’s a good one for ya, catch ya later