BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,301 Not so fun fact, suicide took its place in the list
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,303 Ok I manged to get up I'm gonna go hang out with friends and try shake this funk
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,305 BunnyBeeHope said: Not so fun fact, suicide took its place in the list Click to expand... number 1 cod in Japan used to be suicide for 13 - 20 years. until the culture changed.
BunnyBeeHope said: Not so fun fact, suicide took its place in the list Click to expand... number 1 cod in Japan used to be suicide for 13 - 20 years. until the culture changed.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,306 BunnyBeeHope said: Hug Bailey for me if she appears Click to expand... Will do. Will hug you for Bailey.
BunnyBeeHope said: Hug Bailey for me if she appears Click to expand... Will do. Will hug you for Bailey.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,307 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I manged to get up I'm gonna go hang out with friends and try shake this funk Click to expand... Remember you left Katy close to the black hole, so she can't Roar. Also you got this.
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I manged to get up I'm gonna go hang out with friends and try shake this funk Click to expand... Remember you left Katy close to the black hole, so she can't Roar. Also you got this.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,309 Peacock spiders are cool. That's all I got.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,310 BunnyBeeHope said: Not so fun fact, suicide took its place in the list Click to expand... What number is shooting ?
BunnyBeeHope said: Not so fun fact, suicide took its place in the list Click to expand... What number is shooting ?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,311 Harthacnut said: Peacock spiders are cool. That's all I got. Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Cool cool. Coolio. Hey c cake. ♥
Harthacnut said: Peacock spiders are cool. That's all I got. Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Cool cool. Coolio. Hey c cake. ♥
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,312 ConsciousNobody said: Cool cool. Coolio. Hey c cake. ♥ Click to expand... There is over 100 different genus which is the most of any other species
ConsciousNobody said: Cool cool. Coolio. Hey c cake. ♥ Click to expand... There is over 100 different genus which is the most of any other species
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,317 ConsciousNobody said: Hey Fruits n Nuts!! Click to expand... Wait, wait lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,319 Harthacnut said: There is over 100 different genus which is the most of any other species Click to expand... Saw that. Nature at it's finest. Read something recently about plastic eating fungii, in Central or South America. This could potentially be life changing for the health of the planet and us humans to do right by each other.
Harthacnut said: There is over 100 different genus which is the most of any other species Click to expand... Saw that. Nature at it's finest. Read something recently about plastic eating fungii, in Central or South America. This could potentially be life changing for the health of the planet and us humans to do right by each other.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,320 Lil_wonders said: How are we? Click to expand... I'll skip that question. Most importantly How are you?
Lil_wonders said: How are we? Click to expand... I'll skip that question. Most importantly How are you?