D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,361 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh he's not so bad Click to expand... They come in all kinds of variations
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,365 Harthacnut said: They come in all kinds of variations Click to expand... They come in to my house they die
Harthacnut said: They come in all kinds of variations Click to expand... They come in to my house they die
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,366 Harthacnut said: I would like to just point out, none of Amber's DNA has ever gotten on me. Click to expand... And vice versa Respectfully
Harthacnut said: I would like to just point out, none of Amber's DNA has ever gotten on me. Click to expand... And vice versa Respectfully
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,367 youngbustyredhead said: We didn’t bless her hard enough Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,368 BunnyBeeHope said: They come in to my house they die Click to expand... Let them eat the other bugs first tho
BunnyBeeHope said: They come in to my house they die Click to expand... Let them eat the other bugs first tho
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,369 I have a sore throat, and maybe a headache. Or I might just be tired.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,370 youngbustyredhead said: Let them eat the other bugs first tho Click to expand... Kitties do that
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,371 BunnyBeeHope said: They come in to my house they die Click to expand... Its okay you're not in Australia
BunnyBeeHope said: They come in to my house they die Click to expand... Its okay you're not in Australia
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,372 Lil_wonders said: I have a sore throat, and maybe a headache. Or I might just be tired. Click to expand... Plenty of water and vitamins!
Lil_wonders said: I have a sore throat, and maybe a headache. Or I might just be tired. Click to expand... Plenty of water and vitamins!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,373 Lil_wonders said: I have a sore throat, and maybe a headache. Or I might just be tired. Click to expand... Explains the sneezing
Lil_wonders said: I have a sore throat, and maybe a headache. Or I might just be tired. Click to expand... Explains the sneezing
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,374 BunnyBeeHope said: Kitties do that Click to expand... Fair
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,375 Harthacnut said: Its okay you're not in Australia Click to expand... If I was the house will have to be set on fire
Harthacnut said: Its okay you're not in Australia Click to expand... If I was the house will have to be set on fire
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,378 ConsciousNobody said: Click to expand... Well now I'm just confused.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 11, 2025 #242,379 youngbustyredhead said: Our cat just stares at bugs Click to expand... Gentle soul like you