Cat?What?? Mew???
Cat?What?? Mew???
Abit I don't know how long altogether very broken thoughIt's middle of the night. I should be asleep. Hope did you actually sleep yesterday?
Do they have set ones you have to wear, or any good shoe works?Haha no. Pair of all black reeboks for work extra padding for the feets
And some Adidas skateshoes
Mewwwwwww
They say no logos, but they don't really care from what I can tellDo they have set ones you have to wear, or any good shoe works?
Maybe today a little more?Abit I don't know how long altogether very broken though
Mewwwwwww
Probably I'm working straight through the weekend so I dont want to sleep too much todayMaybe today a little more?
You work rotating weeks Hope?Probably I'm working straight through the weekend so I dont want to sleep too much today
Weekend gaming plans?I’ve decided I’m buying borderlands 4 after work
How much does an average reebok cost the ones you purchased?They say no logos, but they don't really care from what I can tell
No I work whatever some dumbshit in head office decides. No stability to it at all.You work rotating weeks Hope?
They were €53 reduced from €105How much does an average reebok cost the ones you purchased?
You can claim a certain amount of tax back for uniforms. But yeah it sucks workplaces should supply it if they want you to wear itNot a uniform as such, but a friend of mines workplace insists on her wearing black, head to foot, yet gives no cost contribution.
Random, but above made me think of it and grates me when places of work do this.
Ahh, gotchya.No I work whatever some dumbshit in head office decides. No stability to it at all.
Makes it hard to make plans for anything
Are they hiring for the scheduler's position, I can apply maybe.No I work whatever some dumbshit in head office decides. No stability to it at all.
Makes it hard to make plans for anything
Flip to 2 days on 5 off…Are they hiring for the scheduler's position, I can apply maybe.