D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,881 SophUKYis said: Shit I mean Perfectly balanced, as all things should be Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... I am giant purple man
SophUKYis said: Shit I mean Perfectly balanced, as all things should be Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... I am giant purple man
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,882 SophUKYis said: Shit I mean Perfectly balanced, as all things should be Click to expand... Oh you beat me!
SophUKYis said: Shit I mean Perfectly balanced, as all things should be Click to expand... Oh you beat me!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,883 youngbustyredhead said: Oh you beat me! Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,884 Amberrlicious said: We’re going back to the future Click to expand... eeee
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,886 SophUKYis said: I am giant purple man Click to expand... You mean cable ?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,887 SophUKYis said: He got big hands Click to expand... Sup
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,888 You know what they say about big hands
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,890 Commentator just said "could that leaderboard be any better for you" YES it could have literally any of my fave players on it
Commentator just said "could that leaderboard be any better for you" YES it could have literally any of my fave players on it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,891 SophUKYis said: You know what they say about big hands Click to expand... Big gloves Or gauntlets in this case
SophUKYis said: You know what they say about big hands Click to expand... Big gloves Or gauntlets in this case
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,892 I’m going to collect the infinity stones but rename them
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,894 SophUKYis said: The green one will summon frogs Click to expand... I need that one
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,895 We need more info What do the rest of them do? And what happens when you snap your fingers?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,896 youngbustyredhead said: We need more info What do the rest of them do? And what happens when you snap your fingers? Click to expand... The red one summons redheads
youngbustyredhead said: We need more info What do the rest of them do? And what happens when you snap your fingers? Click to expand... The red one summons redheads
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,897 Hmmm If I snap my fingers Amber drops to her knees
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,898 "I am inevitable" *snaps, nothing happens* "I am Iron Man" *snaps, nothing happens* "I am Soph" *snaps, frogs just everywhere*
"I am inevitable" *snaps, nothing happens* "I am Iron Man" *snaps, nothing happens* "I am Soph" *snaps, frogs just everywhere*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,899 SophUKYis said: Hmmm If I snap my fingers Amber drops to her knees Click to expand... You don’t need the stones for that I do that anyway Or something
SophUKYis said: Hmmm If I snap my fingers Amber drops to her knees Click to expand... You don’t need the stones for that I do that anyway Or something
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,900 SophUKYis said: Hmmm If I snap my fingers Amber drops to her knees Click to expand... I don't think you need stones for that lol
SophUKYis said: Hmmm If I snap my fingers Amber drops to her knees Click to expand... I don't think you need stones for that lol